Royal HaskoningDHV Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Royal HaskoningDHV Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal HaskoningDHV

2.8

Principal Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview process organised through a recruiter. One face to face interview in the office with two of their directors. The interview lasted around an hour and a half and was very professional.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Royal HaskoningDHV.

Interview

Simple interview. Received insight on what the business line unit does and some of the projects they had worked on. Received very vague job description. Was asked about campus life and then the usual HR related questions

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amersfoort (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Royal HaskoningDHV (Amersfoort (Netherlands)) in April 2018.

Interview

One stage process entailing the Director engaging discussion and dialogue on the various projects undertaken and experience background. Director allowed to talk and explain what was done, what he needed to know and what he wanted out of the Internship work experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous job?   1 Answer

Graduate Civil Maritime Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal HaskoningDHV.

Interview

I applied online, got an email from a recruiter to organize a skype interview 2 months later. Relaxed environment, the interviewer was friendly and easy going. the interview lasted around 30'.

Interview Questions

• Favourite university course, mostly questions about cv and so far experience in projects, what do I know about the company, why I chose this role, what do I know about BIM. Usual first stage interview questions, nothing tricky or non-expected   Answer Question

Civil Maritime Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Royal HaskoningDHV in January 2018.

Interview

I had a half hour skype interview. The interviewer was interested about getting to know me and the reasons for my chosen degree and job role etc. It was a pleasant environment, not very pressured, I felt very much at ease.

Interview Questions

• Something innovative I have done   2 Answers

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Royal HaskoningDHV (Brighton, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online through their website for the graduate scheme (immediate start) around October and received a phone call before Christmas for a SKYPE interview. The interview was in Skype with 2 engineers where they continually asked questions regarding my CV and project experience. They really focused on teamworking where they asked around 5 questions on how to deal with difficult teammates and asked to give many examples to prove your teamworking skills.
    After 1 week I received and offer via phone.

Interview Questions

• Typical CV and Projects related questions (focus on teamworking).
      And this specific question 'Have you ever faced a time where you had to go against your principles?'   1 Answer

Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Royal HaskoningDHV (Peterborough, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy, took over 3 months. Didn't get any final feedback, after waiting weeks following the final interview. Attended assessment centre in London, cost me £65 to get there which was not reimbursed. Did not receive debreif from the assessment despite this being part of the process, chased twice and still waiting over a month after finally being declined. 3 interviews in total plus assessment centre with no feedback at all.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Royal HaskoningDHV (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online in July. I got a phone call in August / September asking if I was still interested in the position. I interviewed at the London office in September. The process took about 2 months. Prior to the interview, I had to complete some Talent Q online tests.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer introduced himself and talked about the company and the line of business. Normally it's a competency based interview but in my case, it was just a discussion of my CV and experience. In general, it was a relaxed interview.   Answer Question

Senior Architect and Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Royal HaskoningDHV (Mumbai) in May 2016.

Interview

telephonic Interview - Hr+tech expert ( No of interviewer 3) from industry has asked question on type of project handled and its extent, overall career brief review, asked about awareness on regulations and codes. Hr has asked related to package and travel, relocation and joining time.

Interview Questions

• asked about my role and responsibility, how do you manage team, how do you manage pressure from management.Approach for Business development and role.   1 Answer

not satisfied with company information, role responsibility, and recruiter is asking for money.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Royal HaskoningDHV (Peterborough, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I travelled all the way to Peterborough, to find out that they'd already chosen who would get the job. As she interviewed me, the woman kept leafing through the winning candidates paperwork, telling me how I didn't measure up to him.

The reason they'd chosen him? They'd told us both the criteria. We both submitted our paperwork. Then they changed the criteria, and told him but not me about the changes. Lastly, they told me he matched the new criteria better than I did!

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you, when he fits our criteria perfectly?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.