S&P Global Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

S&P Global Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Smooth process with strong feedback, very welcoming and engaging in the interview. Casual start with eased nerves, then went straight to the point. Great location to work in. I went in for 3 interview stages, first was a telephone call, second was a 1-1 interview in the office and third was an interview with the senior manager. This helped get a great feel about the role, team and any further questions I had about the role.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for S&P Global?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global (New Delhi) in January 2017.

Interview

It was wonderful excellent, time consuming but learning experience for sure.
    Was overwhelmed adn enthusiastic about the whole process and company's way of conducting such a grand interview process so easily and efficiently

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global (Makati City (Philippines)) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process took 4 weeks. First week was with the HR manager, next week they contacted me to be interviewed by the direct supervisor this time and then the third week they contacted me again to be interviewed by the senior manager based abroad.

Interview Questions

• What personality trait do you not want to see in a team mate?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.