S&P Global Market Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

S&P Global Market Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Market Intelligence

2.7

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview had 3 rounds, first HR to check your communication skills, second with your hiring manager for technical area and third with senior management. After you clear all 3 rounds salary discussion and on boarding areas are discussed.

Interview Questions

• I did not have to give any answers , I got selected for my communication skills with strong background and yes confidence is must.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easygoing, you meet with the supervisors and they ask general questions about your capabilities and how you handle under pressure. They handle the beginning steps as an employee through a temp agency until offered to be part of the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

almost non existent - i knew more about the company than both the HR rep giving the interview and the manager that ultimately hired me. Everyone was new and people seemed more interested in socializing with one another than what was going on with the business. Employees were completely oblivious to everything outside their immediate teams.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Capital IQ boasts an extremely cool group of people...I felt very comfortable in the preliminary interview, and during super day interviews. The company culture seems incredible, definitely a great place to work.

I applied through a school employment site, interviewed on campus, then interviewed on site for super day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview questions were very basic and what you normally expect to be asked. Be prepared to answer typical questions such as tell me about yourself and tell me about an experience in which you were challenged and how you over came it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you that I would not be able to know from looking on your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2019.

Interview

I had appeared for an online test within days of job application. Walk-in interview email was sent 9 months after job application. I could not attend it due to my exams.

Interview Questions

• The online test had various topics ranging from Maths, English Langauage, Common Sense   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Ahmedabad) in December 2016.

Interview

There were 2 rounds in interview and for results it hardly took a single day.
    Interviewer were nice and they make the candidate comfortable while taking an interview.
    Interview time is bit long.

Interview Questions

• Describe about yourself, about company, Items under cashflow statement and difference between amortization and deprication.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It is Good company one can accept a offer and for salary part no one need to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Ahmedabad) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process started with a phone interview and after that one on one interview was conducted a the head office the following day with the head recruiter.Was told to wait atleast a week till the second interview was to be conducted.Overall it was a standard process.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to finance and accounting concepts were asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Ahmedabad) in May 2012.

Interview

They will ask you simple question, just need to prepare about the dept u are going to be work and question will be as per the department. The initial HR round will be simple person question and related to basic of accounting.

Interview Questions

• Mostly from accounting like balance sheet, income statement add cash flow. they will mainly check if you can stay with the company for long time or not.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied through company website. Called for interview in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• "This is a task oriented and mundane role. Are you sure you will want to do this?"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.