S&P Global Market Intelligence Client Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

S&P Global Market Intelligence Client Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Market Intelligence

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Submitted my CV online, got an email the next day to set up an interview. Interview happened the next day over the phone. HR/recruiter was terrible. Didn't say anything about Tier 2 sponsorship until I brought it up at the end, at which point she flatly said they didn't sponsor and that she "probably should have told me at the beginning of the interview".

Interview Questions

• Typical questions from grad scheme interviews, not technical at all   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

A phone interview with an HR recruiter, and if successful, followed by another phone interview with a manager in the Client Services Department, and if successful, followed by an interview at their offices.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you think are needed for a role in Client Services, and how do you think the skills that you have are suitable for such career?   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

The process took around 3 weeks: 1 phone call with HR + 1 phone call with two executive + 1 assessment center. People are friendly and help you

Interview Questions

• Phone Call: Basic fit questions like "walk me through your resume" "why S&P" "What do you know about our products" " Tell us an experience when you failed/succeed"
      Assessment center: Writing test about "Why S&P and What are your assets for this job"
      Computing test: check of your speed on taping on a computer
      Finance question (MCQ): basic finance such as "what is a bond" "why use the P/E ratio" "what is a forward"...
      Two interview: pretty much the same questions than during the two first rounds.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with hr and another with two members of the CS team. Afterwards you’re invited to their offices for two more interviews and tests. Tests involve typing a document and financial knowledge.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1 HR Phone screen, 1 Technical phone interview with manager if successful after that, will receive invite to Assessment Centre where there is two face to face interviews followed by written test

Interview Questions

• Why S&P, similar competency based questions   1 Answer

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Got through the first 2 rounds of telephone interviews. Then I had another telephone interview with a client services manager and another member of the team. The interview went really well, and they said that I would now be invited to their headquarters in Canary Wharf with a director and manager for an interview and financial knowledge test. However, after they told me I was through, I received an email that night saying they would not be taking my application any further, which was rather disappointing after what I was promised. I do not recommend this company, the disrespect to go back on their words has angered me as they had an amazing opportunity to hire me, which they have now missed out on.

Interview Questions

• All the classic questions that you would expect from one of these companies.   Answer Question

Client Services Associate Interview

Application

Interview

Very friendly company, I had two telephone interviews - 1 with HR and 1 with hiring managers and I was asked to come in for a final round interview. The questions were majority competency so not too challenging. The process took around 2 weeks in total and final round is held at their office in Canary Wharf.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.