S&P Global Market Intelligence Data Researcher I Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

S&P Global Market Intelligence Data Researcher I Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Market Intelligence

Data Researcher I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The process took a week, I applied through campus
1st round was apptitute round and the sections were general awareness, comprehension, quantative apptitude, financial and technical, self intro, company awareness
2nd round was group discussion and topics were bullet train, cryptocurrency, #me too etc
3rd round was personal interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2018.

Interview

There is an online test, then 3 rounds of interviews are conducted. First was HR round then technical round 1 and technical round 2 were there. One situational question is asked in second round along with finance questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions were simple like tell me about yourself, about internship & about S& P Global etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Ahmedabad).

Interview

APTITUDE test - Group discussion - Personal interview , the process took 5 days 1st day for APTITUDE test, 2nd for GROUP discussion,3rd for Personal interview and on 5th day results we're diclareed. The process was transparent . Had a great experience and finally got selected via college campus placement.

Data Researcher-I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2017.

Interview

A 2-hour test followed 3 rounds of interview in the office. The test was to be taken from home under surveillance. Some 3 days later, I was called to their office. Round 1- HR round (tell me about yourself, tell me about your knowledge of company, family background).Round 2 and 3 also were kind of same with 'tell me about yourself' being the main thing.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions, basic conversation   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guntur

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Guntur) in February 2019.

Interview

the company visited our college for campus recruitment. There were 2 written tests and one round of interview where the first round of written test was regarding all the financial concepts, quantitative aptitude. they shortlisted some candidates and conducted second round of interview where exam was conducted regarding comprehension and general knowledge.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.