S&P Global Market Intelligence Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

S&P Global Market Intelligence Financial Analyst Interview Questions

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

interviewer asked about general market inquiries, stock market basic knowledge and the usual stuff about yourself and dedication to work. it was a short interview, interviewer wasn't at all attentive

Interview Questions

• something about yourself
    familiarity with the company
    familiarity with the market
    knowledge about the job description
    usual stuff, edge over other applicants   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi) in March 2016.

Interview

The entire process is 2 to 3 months long. The procedure started with an aptitude test. The test comprised of LR, basic Quants, English and financial knowledge sections. The financial knowledge section had an average to high level of difficulty. The second round was an online interview to pre-recorded questions. The next round is the interview round.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a 2 round process. First technical round where they asked simple accounting question and some details about the job. 2nd round was hr round whey asked simple hr qstns..overall easy interview

Interview Questions

• Reconciliation of accounts gdp gnp cash flow statement etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Ahmedabad).

Interview

Telephonic, In Person HR, In person Hiring Manager & In Person Director. Need to be confident & prove yourself on the knowledge part along with your multi tasking skills. Need to be well versed in terms of your profession wear.

Interview Questions

• Financial Ratios, Accounting, FSA's, Financial Reporting summing up your BASIC MBA-Finance Qualification   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Ahmedabad) in May 2014.

Interview

3 round, written test, 2 times department head interview, back ground and how exactly back ground of family, easy going for HR round but need to prepare for department interview and companies back ground.

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Ahmedabad) in January 2013.

Interview

There are total 3 rounds. First will be written test based on excel, word, PowerPoint and financial mcq and 1 essay writing. 2nd will be technical round and last will be HR round.

Interview Questions

• What's difference between impairment and amortisation?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

Online application submission and then walk in interview notification by call and email many interviewers and alot of turn out for the interview like more than 100 at the time i was there.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.