S&P Global Market Intelligence Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

S&P Global Market Intelligence Intern Interview Questions

2.7

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

It's an onsite interview. I was interviewing with five persons. For each person, it was a 30 minutes talk. Most of questions were based on my resume. It also included some very practical industrial questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

First round interview on campus. Straight forward skills test followed by a 1:1 interview reviewing the test. I got a call relatively quickly inviting me to NYC for a second round interview. The interview was a bunch of 1:1 interviews with current employees. The questions ranged from technical to personal. Nothing was too difficult. They were nice enough to fly me up for the day, yet although they offered to pay for the taxi ride, they never did. Taxis in NYC are not cheap.

Interview Questions

• Find the nearest common parent to two given nodes in a tree.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online, had two phone screens and an onsite interview

Interview Questions

• There was one question on designing a class/set of classes which help to find the stock quote for a particular company. A method was provided which takes a sticker(String) as an input and gives the stock value(double). But this method was too expensive to call, so how would you optimize your solution(make the minimal number of calls to this method). Also the stock value returned should not be more than an hour old. There were subparts to this question, on caching the values and multithreading.   Answer Question
    • Given a tree and a value n, check if the sum of values on any path of the tree from root to a leaf equals to that value.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

I heard about an intern opportunity through an acquaintance of mine. I contacted the company and submitted a resume and cover letter and received a response within a day or two. Every one who I interacted with in the company was very kind and courteous. The process consisted of multiple phone interviews. Even though I wasn't able to get an internship opportunity for the summer I will still keep in contact with the representatives as this is an incredible place to work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Technical phone interview, no behavioral questions. Very friendly. Was waiting to hear if I would receive a chance at an in-person interview when I was informed they went on a hiring freeze. Everyone I interacted with was very professional and friendly, never felt uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between quicksort and mergesort?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

2 phone calls one with HR and another with the hiring manager. It was a very cordial experience and direct questions, no surprises. The HR rep I spoke with and the hiring manager were very affable people. I found the job through my school's recruitment website and was, overall, a very positive experience.

Intern Interview

Interview

one phone interview... then followed up with an in office interview. Interviewed by VP then team I was to work with. Mostly behavioral questions, tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, etc

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in April 2018.

Interview

Altogether a great experience, it was really overwhelming receiving a call from the HR till I acquired the job. But, the background verification process took lot more time to complete and to actually receive the offer letter, But it was a good experience

Interview Questions

• What interests you to acquire this position?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in September 2009.

Interview

Phone call first, then 2-4 different managers interview you for the specific position you applied. I then heard back in a week or two with an offer from a woman in human resources.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad) in March 2011.

Interview

They asked about factors that affect global economy. Some questions on CAPM were asked. Few questions on financial statement analysis.

Interview Questions

• Explain Factors in CAPM.   1 Answer
    • Do you know anything about financial statements.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Advice : Revise your CFA text books.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.