S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 13 Oct 2017

479 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a recruiter followed by a series of phone calls with various (4-5) managers/staff members, and finally an in-person interview in New York. I was supposed to meet with the hiring manager in NY, however, that person was out of the office that day. This was an unfortunate oversight on the company's part, as I had traveled to NY and would have liked to meet my potential future boss. Additionally, the recruiter continuously promised that I would hear back from them "no later than ___", and never once followed up in the stated time frame. I NEVER heard back yes or no. Seriously unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How do you balance working with sales and product teams?   Answer Question

Product Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First Round video interview. Then on site interview with two different managers, 30 mins each. The in person interview was very informative and the interviewers seemed genuinely interested in my interests. Made a good impression on the relationships employees have.

Associate Director Interview

Interview

Had lunch with the team. Talked about company culture and the future they foresee. Talked about my past job experience as well as our interactions. Talked about the stocks and markets in general. It was a nice crew. Good meal too.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied through the website. 2 weeks later received a call from a recruiter to learn about my experiences. I pass that round was scheduled for a call with the hiring manager. During the interview the manager asked about my current role, what I know about the company/position. I received a call from the recruiter same day saying they wanted to meet me. Final interview was 3, 30 minute sessions from other managers on the team. My recruiter was very knowledgeable about the company, friendly and professional. That was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your current job?
      What do you know about us?
      Why would you be a good fit?
      Alot of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The worst interview I have ever had. I was asked lots of questions I didn't prepare such as financial knowledge I learnt in college. I didn't expect to be asked these questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

It's an onsite interview. I was interviewing with five persons. For each person, it was a 30 minutes talk. Most of questions were based on my resume. It also included some very practical industrial questions.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

There was an initial interview with three people. They reviewed my background and went over the position. Afterwards, there would have been a follow-up interview with others in the organization.

Product Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on their website in October and around 10 days later I received a phone screen with someone currently in the role I applied to. After the initial phone screen I didn't hear back until January when I was asked to have a final round of interviews over Skype.

Interview Questions

• What role do you take when you work on a team? What do you like least about being on a team?   1 Answer
    • How did you choose your school?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your leadership experience/extra curricular activities   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you failed and how you overcame it   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you worked with a team and had a member who was lagging behind. What did you do to motivate them?   Answer Question

Editorial/Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in December 2016.

Interview

I have been through the entire interview process twice with SNL. On both occasions, after completing numerous interviews and lots of paperwork, I was just left hanging. Whatever happened to basic professional courtesy? This place has none. It's not like I filed off an email application and expected a response. I went through numerous phone interviews and discussions. They were very nice on the phone but just never contacting serious prospects again is insulting and amateurish. They pay scales are also abysmal. Want to go work as an "analyst" in Boulder for less than $60k/year? This is your place! I don't know what kind of analyst you will get for salaries that are equivalent to managing a McDonalds, but good luck with all that.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

interviewer asked about general market inquiries, stock market basic knowledge and the usual stuff about yourself and dedication to work. it was a short interview, interviewer wasn't at all attentive

Interview Questions

• something about yourself
      familiarity with the company
      familiarity with the market
      knowledge about the job description
      usual stuff, edge over other applicants   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.