S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Market Intelligence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Capital IQ boasts an extremely cool group of people...I felt very comfortable in the preliminary interview, and during super day interviews. The company culture seems incredible, definitely a great place to work.

I applied through a school employment site, interviewed on campus, then interviewed on site for super day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview questions were very basic and what you normally expect to be asked. Be prepared to answer typical questions such as tell me about yourself and tell me about an experience in which you were challenged and how you over came it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you that I would not be able to know from looking on your resume.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easygoing, you meet with the supervisors and they ask general questions about your capabilities and how you handle under pressure. They handle the beginning steps as an employee through a temp agency until offered to be part of the team.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview had 3 rounds, first HR to check your communication skills, second with your hiring manager for technical area and third with senior management. After you clear all 3 rounds salary discussion and on boarding areas are discussed.

Interview Questions

• I did not have to give any answers , I got selected for my communication skills with strong background and yes confidence is must.   1 Answer

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The worst interview I have ever had. I was asked lots of questions I didn't prepare such as financial knowledge I learnt in college. I didn't expect to be asked these questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

online assessment with several questions to determine my fit and qualifications for the job. Each question took between 10-15 minutes and were taped. I had some time between questions to get ready.

Interview Questions

• why do you think you would be a good fit for this position? What was your greatest accomplishment?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

It's an onsite interview. I was interviewing with five persons. For each person, it was a 30 minutes talk. Most of questions were based on my resume. It also included some very practical industrial questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

2 phone calls one with HR and another with the hiring manager. It was a very cordial experience and direct questions, no surprises. The HR rep I spoke with and the hiring manager were very affable people. I found the job through my school's recruitment website and was, overall, a very positive experience.

Intern Interview

Interview

one phone interview... then followed up with an in office interview. Interviewed by VP then team I was to work with. Mostly behavioral questions, tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New York, NY (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

I heard about an intern opportunity through an acquaintance of mine. I contacted the company and submitted a resume and cover letter and received a response within a day or two. Every one who I interacted with in the company was very kind and courteous. The process consisted of multiple phone interviews. Even though I wasn't able to get an internship opportunity for the summer I will still keep in contact with the representatives as this is an incredible place to work.