S&P Global Market Intelligence JRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

S&P Global Market Intelligence JRA Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Market Intelligence

3.3

JRA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in February 2017.

Interview

First there was a written test which consists of accounts,english,Gk and self introduction at last....next round is 2tech rounds in which you will be asked some questions relating to your subject and the final.one is hr round and it's just for letting them know why are u interested in doing in their company ...you have to justify it ...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad) in April 2016.

Interview

1st written
    2nd technical pannel of 2 people
    3rd director round
    4th HR round
    and expect more not the laymen answers and if you cross the first 3 rounds the 4th one was easy and hae only CTC negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Visakhapatnam) in March 2016.

Interview

There will be 4 rounds,
    1. Written : Aptitude, Reasoning and English will be one part. And accounting related questions another part.
    2. Technical 1 : Basic accounting questions from letter A(in accounting)
    3. Technical 2
    4. HR Round

Interview Questions

• Mostly basics questions from Accounting, Costing. You need to prepare all the basics from Intermediate to PG. They will ask nearly 60to70 questions in both the rounds   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad) in February 2016.

Interview

posted my resume on the website and then got a mail with an aptitude test link. After being short listed i went through telephonic interview 1st round. Now iam waiting for their call.

Interview Questions

• diff b/w manufacturing and trading account, minority interest, eps,   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad) in April 2015.

Interview

A test, 2 technical interviews and 1 H.R round...! Its a long process, i applied in Dec...got a call for test in Feb....and interview round in April....! Some are even having 6 rounds i.e 3 technical round....!!! Don't y...for some 6 and for some 5 rounds..!!!!

Interview Questions

• What is V.C, Capital Budgeting, Zero Based Budget, Annual Report, Fund Flow & Cash Flow so on...!!!! and introduce yourself...!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Kolkata) in April 2015.

Interview

First written,1st round interview and second round interview with director.If you are called up very late then you are lucky you will get to know many questions before your turn come

Interview Questions

• Questions mainly related to financial ratios,Private placement,merger and aquistion,NPV and IRR   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad) in March 2014.

Interview

At first the recruiter called me. then they set me up for a SAT test. After that, they interviewed my skills and other tests.

After that, they had a PI with TL, manager and the director.
    Overall process was good and was done within one month. And then finally they called me and gave the offer letter

Interview Questions

• basic questions about myself. after that introduction, they asked me about my previous employer and stuff.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad) in January 2014.

Interview

Written test followed by two technical interviews.. Questions mostly related to basic accounting and finance that we study throughout graduation & MBA. Easy to crack the interview only if your finance knowledge is thorough.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Bengaluru) in July 2013.

Interview

It was a campus interview. the interview consists of 4 rounds.
    1)Aptitude test( contains English, Mathematics and account basic objective questions)
    2)Technical interview-1(with the TL)
    3)Technical interview-1(with the Manager)
    4)HR

In the technical round interviewer asked me all definitions related to corporate finance, Investment banking , Portfolio Management. since our company related to finance services.
    they didnot asked me any accounting questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic accounting and finance questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2012.

Interview

one written round which had finance based questions from public offering, private placement and M&A domain. Followed by HR round and two technical rounds. Little bit of financial concepts and more or hr questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.