S&P Global Market Intelligence Quality Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

S&P Global Market Intelligence Quality Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at S&P Global Market Intelligence

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2015.

Interview

first round consisted of a 20 minutes test . Questions on black box testing , test cases high priority low severity were asked. second round was a 5 minute video interview with general hr ques. third round consisted of a technical interview where questions on project , how to write test cases for eg test case of a fingerprint machine were asked. next round consisted of an hr interview.

Interview Questions

• Software development life cycle, test cases, various types of testing.   Answer Question

Because the company wanted me to work from 2 pm -10 pm and it is not safe for women specially in a place like gurgaon.

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process had 3 rounds. first round was written test for one hour and it had aptitude,logical and technical (test cases were asked,like find the errors in a web page ) . Aptitude was bit lengthy and time wasnt sufficient. Second round was technical where they asked few test cases and basic concepts about testing like .Third was HR which was more like technical and hr.

Interview Questions

• basic questions in testing like what are the different types and testing and few test cases   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2015.

Interview

Very slow process . Made us wait for 3 hours for the next round. The result of the second round are not out yet. If you call the company they do not connect you to HR department.

Interview Questions

• First round was English and aptitude based.
      In second round they asked us to write test cases.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a long process. Usually undergo 5 rounds > Aptitude test (this is pretty easy to crack) > HR interview (again, they just look for the basic characteristics) > Tech Test (this is very tough to get through and requires a lot of technical knowledge) > manager Interview (this is a 1 - 2 hour long interview, gruelling and keeps you guessing till the end) > Director interview (this is very interactive and a relief after the manager round)

Interview Questions

• There are two trains starting from two points a 1000 km apart. Train A is travelling at 180 km/hr and Train B at 120 km/hr. There is a bee which is oscillating between the engines of the two trains. How much distance will the bee travel in total when the trains meet?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations took place since this was through College.

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

S&P Capital IQ had come on our college campus and it was a one-day recruitment process,there were a total of 5 rounds. It started with aptitude which had three sections maths, database, coding etc. and there was sectional cutoff too and no negative marking, after that paper/pen test as i had opted for QA else for SE / DBA there was a live coding round, after that there were three rounds of interview. All this in a single day so it was pretty tiring. In the interviews just be calm and composed and give it your best shot!

Interview Questions

• In aptitude, quants and coding was not that tough whereas database was relatively tougher so prepare for dbms questions and not only queries but theoretical stuff too !   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Vellore) in August 2014.

Interview

S&P capital IQ visited our college campus in august,2014 for recruitment. For us, we have one online aptitude test having 20 questions from quants. Time allotted is 20 minutes. Then, there is one subjective test of 30 min containing 6 questions related to software engineering, finding errors in UI.
    Finally,one personal interview(technical & HR) is there for selected students. In interview they ask about projects, & how you will improve it. Then they ask about types of testing & ask to write test cases. HR questions were basic and easy. Finally, I was selected for QA.

Interview Questions

• In interview they ask to write test cases for search engines and login page.   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence in July 2014.

Interview

I applied through Campus, they had multiple rounds of selection.
    First the aptitude test which was not very tough. It consisted of 3 sections, Quants was basic and 2 other sections of Programming and Database (yes it was a technical apti).

After that for Business Analyst and Quality Analyst profile they had a pen-paper subjective test. Basic Questions on test cases and other tricky and tough questions to find out innovative answers from the candidate.

Technical Interview 1 was challenging. Some Basic Test cases and testing methods were asked and other questions which required innovative and effective approach were asked. Even quiz questions were asked to check how quick and smart can you think.

One more technical interview along with a final HR interview.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2014.

Interview

More like a discussion
    Really liked the way the questions were put up
    The whole process took around 3 weeks
    I was offered what I wanted
    No close ended questions
    Interviewers are more interested to see the approach of the interviewee
    The first round was telephonic whee they asked me basic questions
    Second round was also over the telephone which was technical
    Final round was a skype interview with the director

Interview Questions

• What could be the possible test cases for a real time cricket score updation   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad).

Interview

The process was smooth with 4 rounds of interviews spanning a duration of 2 days. They scrutinized everything from the logical ability to real-time problem solving skills. Since the position was QA most of the questions revolved around testing, SDLC, types of testing, debugging etc.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Hyderabad) in September 2013.

Interview

The company had come on campus for recruiting. The first round was mix of questions based on arithmetic, java , c and few written questions to test your out of box thinking. After this round, there was a round of interview which was mostly HR and little about your knowledge regarding SDLC and types o testing. Many of the students were filtered out . The selected ones were called to their office next day. There were two long technical interviews about your testing skills.

Interview Questions

• What are the test cases you have written or your intern project?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.