S&P Global Market Intelligence Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

S&P Global Market Intelligence Research Associate Interview Questions

3.2

124 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2013.

Interview

Process was over two days. Starts with a basic aptitude test. Followed by a HR round where the knowledge of the company is tested. Next is a manager round where financial questions are asked. Finally the director round where the director checks the compatibility of the candidate to the firm.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Global Market Intelligence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a part of campus placement and it held at their Gurgaon office. One of the senior managers from Hyderabad took it through Skype. The whole interview lasted for around 20-25 mins. Prior to this three rounds were there : resume shortlisting , online interview , and aptitude test .

Interview Questions

• Meaning of EPS , DPS , outstanding shares , subsidiary .
      Working Capital efficiency in operating cycle
      minority interest
      bridge finance
      methods of goodwill valuation
      Financial Statements
      items under cash flow
      Capital budgeting techniques   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

The process started in mid January. In first phase comprised of CV submission and few basic questions of educational qualifications, shortlisted candidates in it appeared for the aptitude test comprising Quantitative ability, Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning. Shortlisted student appeared for Hirevue Interview round which was non eliminator. There was in Office Company Presentation. Now after almost 1 and half month, I am waiting for my Interview schedule which would be of two round HR round followed by Technical round.

Interview Questions

• In Hirevue round there were questions like, Tell something about S&P Capital IQ, Tell about your strengths and weaknesses, Why S&P?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi) in February 2016.

Interview

I first had an online aptitude test which was the first round.The second round was the telephonic interview round.The date and time was given before hand and the call was made at that precise time.Interview process was very technical.The person was professional and polite.Questions were asked to the point.Havent heard back after the interview.

Interview Questions

• what services does the company provide? Define/Differences: seed capital,private equity,venture capital,NASDAQ,etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Bhubaneswar) in November 2012.

Interview

Written test includes multiple choice questions with reasoning, finance, accounts and english, second round of interview was Technical questions with panel of members and final round was with Hr.

Interview Questions

• Finance, Accounts, Logical, Reasoning   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Interview

Interview was a long process, applied through campus, had an aptitude,a hirevue round then was called to gurgaon to give the personal interview. Process took a whole month. The company had come to my campus in December and that's when the aptitude took place. Then hirevue round happened in Jan and the interview was conducted in February.

Interview Questions

• Was asked basic finance questions, various ratios, about mergers and acquisitions,differences between depreciation and amortization, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2016.

Interview

Four phases, aptitude test, digital interview, company presentation, PI. Aptitude test consists of quant, LR, verbal, finance, GK questions. 60-90 minutes long. Not very easy. Digital interview done via hireview. PI round not yet done

Interview Questions

• In digital interview, about company, willing to work in shifts   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2015.

Interview

1st- Online Aptitude Test. You may be called to the office or you can also have the option of giving the test at home.
    2nd- HR Round. There were two interviewer in the panel
    3rd- Technical. There can be two technical rounds depending on candidate. Again two people for assessment.
    4th- Final round director round.

From 1st round to second round easily a week to get a response.
    The HR round & Technical round may happen on the same day depending on availability of managers. But if not, it can take weeks.

Keep checking with HR, as they tend to forget to informing the candidate about further procedure.

Interview Questions

• Online- questions related to capital market, cost of capital, finance, recent business developments, M&A, english
      HR- few technical ques like index, PE, VC
      Technical round- In depth discussion can happen over ETFs, VCs, PE funding, angel investors, AMC & Mutual fund difference, Hedge funds

The process takes a lot of time 1-2 months easily. During the proces my exam results were out and I was over-qualified for the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (New Delhi) in February 2016.

Interview

the hiring process takes 2 months. the first stage is online test, second- hireview interview third- company presentation fourth- interview. the test was average, hireview gave just 1 min for a question so was a bit difficult..selected students have been called for the company presentation..

Interview Questions

• what is the relationship between s&n financial and S&P capital IQ   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Market Intelligence (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through online portal..Received a mail for the online test which included quant,logical reasoning , comprehension , general knowledge and Finance.
    The test was not that easy.Cleared it and have been called for the interview round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.