S&P Global Platts Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor.co.in

S&P Global Platts Interview Questions in New York, NY

Interviews at S&P Global Platts

2.6

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S&P Global Platts (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Typical interview from HR regarding previous job and other hiring process. Why did you leave your last job and contribution in your past team. How can you contribute to the team and strength and weakness.

Commodity Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Platts (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

It was alright. I would say average level. Most of the question are behavioral question. you have to really know the company, know your future responsibility and their method, which is market on close.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Platts (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Started with one of those online webcam interviews where they ask you 3 questions and you have 3 minutes to respond after 30 seconds of prep. I honestly didn't know much about energy pricing/commodities so I prepped really hard for those questions. Was slightly disappointed when I received this questions instead simply because it was 3 "run me through your resume" questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and what do you expect to gain from this internship   Answer Question
    • What about your academic/professional career makes you believe you'll be successful in this role   Answer Question
    • Anything else you want to tell us?   Answer Question

Associate Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at S&P Global Platts (New York, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

First round with HR; Second round with managers. What qualities to have to be a good editor? Any good quantitative skills? And some behavior questions too. It took about one hour and two managers rotated to ask questions. Not too out of the range, but need good preparation. Have to have a good sense of what they are doing there, be prepared and clear in your delivery.

Interview Questions

• Why Platts? Why want to join an editorial team? Any past experience?   Answer Question

Oracle Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at S&P Global Platts (New York, NY (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

Had to attend a detailed phone interview with couple of guys after the staffing company arranged it.
    Finally visited office site for face to face interview with a panel.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get back to consulting world?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate in advance.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.