SAMEER (R&D of DIT Govt of India) Research Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Research Scientist

SAMEER (R&D of DIT Govt of India) Research Scientist Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at SAMEER (R&D of DIT Govt of India)

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAMEER (R&D of DIT Govt of India) (Mumbai) in August 2014.

Interview

A fairly easy written test consisting of GATE type questions. After you are selected, if you are a fresher, the interview will revolve around your final year project and your favourite subject.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SAMEER (R&D of DIT Govt of India)

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAMEER (R&D of DIT Govt of India) (Mumbai) in May 2016.

Interview

Process begins with Written test following Technical Interview.
    Interview will be conducted after written test which apprx. takes 2 hours. written test begins after filling declaration forms. Written test focus only on basic knowledge of chosen Domain no question on Quantitative aptitude. Interview consist of three senior scientist which are experts in FPGA, MATLAB and Antennas.

Interview Questions

• Written Test consist of Questions related to opted field. I have appear for for Walkin of Research scientist (Electronics). Written test consist of 25 Questions and time given was 45 min. Questions focused on basics of electronics. Written questions are all MCQ type having four option from which we have to select any one.

Written Test Questions are as follow:
      1. The Inverter can be obtained by using
      a. OR b. AND c. NOR d. None of the above

2. The Velocity of EM waves in medium of permitivity e = 4 is

3. The simplified form of Boolean equation A(A_bar + B C) is

4. The time period of one clock cycle of microprocessor having crystal frequency of 3 MHz is

5. With decrease in wavelength of high Directivity antenna, effect on Antenna height

6. The TEM wave in which Electric field is also present in perpendicular direction will be operating in which mode.

7. Superheterodyne is used to obtain.

8. 1/ jw in Bode plot will be equivalent to ------- in dB

9. Semiconductor will behave as --------- at zero degree kelvin

10. question on Block diagram simplification of control system.

11. question on network theory to compute current through resistor.

12 . Resolution of 4-bit ADC is   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAMEER (R&D of DIT Govt of India) (Mumbai) in June 2013.

Interview

Written Test and followed by personal and technical interview. they asked about final year project and all the related question. they asked about c concepts , device manager, cryptography and memory allocation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAMEER (R&D of DIT Govt of India) (Guwahati) in July 2018.

Interview

45 mins of Written Test, then Interview.
    I got highest marks there in the Interview. My 21 questions were right of 25 so marks were 42 out of 50. Whoever has got more than half (25) of max marks got selected for interview. Question were normal Electronics (Electromagnetic+Analog Ckt+Digital Communications+EDC+Digital Elex) questions.

Interview Questions

• My favourite subject then I chose Microwave & Electromagnetics. They asked basic questions. Whatever they asked, I explained clearly. They asked about Microcontroller & Microprocessor, I told I have read in B.Tech but I am not comfortable in that. That's it. Interview was just 15 min.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.