SAP Associate Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 12 Feb 2018

3.1

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Bengaluru).

Interview

Contained 3 rounds in total - 3 technical and 1 HR round. The first round was online and was very difficult. The two in-person interview after that were moderately difficult. They test your knowledge of creating algorithms, how good you are at a particular programming language and your skills in SQL. The final round was a standard HR-behavioral type round.

Interview Questions

• Why did you select your major and what is/was your aim to achieve through it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAP (Mumbai) in August 2017.

Interview

there were 2 technical rounds one managerial and one human resources round. Each tecnical round had a panel of two interviewers. They were very friendly and helped me reach the solution whenever I struggled. The Managerial round was on skype.

Developer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

I am 3 years experience. Applied on their website. Got call from them and Interview scheduled. First round technical,
    I was asked basic of java then design patterns Nd other concept. Just be confident. Learn basic.
    Second was MR. Basic question.
    3rd was again technical. I was muh easy than first and almost same question.
    4th Hr.
    1st round 90 mins
    2nd 30 mins
    3rd 40 mins
    4th 40 mins

Developer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP in March 2017.

Interview

First Round-25 aptitude questions to be solved in 25 minutes and 3 coding questions to be solved in 40 minutes.
    2 Technical Interviews for about 1 hour each.
    1 Managerial Round for about 1 hour.
    1 HR Round for 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Questions on OOPS, OS, DS, Algorithms and Project related.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be Confident !

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (New Delhi) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview has five rounds. Includes three technical, one Manager, one HR. All would be smooth if you use little presence of mind. Theoritical knowledge is not enough. You need to have hands on experience for clearing it. The main will be the technical ones. But at the same time managers and HR cant be ignored. HR round is not like any other HR discussion. They would take an hour to judge you competely

Interview Questions

• Questions would be mainly from the work you the currently doing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Kolkata) in September 2016.

Interview

There was an online coding round which had 3 section : debug , apti and coding . Then there was 2 technical PI , 1 Managerial HR and 1 HR

Interview Questions

• Intersection of linklist , 20 marbel puzzle of which 1 is defective , inner join , how to find the size of structure without using sizeof operator , real time application of stack and queue   Answer Question

Associate Developer Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Online apti
    2 technical
    1managerial
    1hr
    One of the best companies so far i have given interview i cleared apti first technical interview but no the second one
    Java,c,c++ dbms os data structures
     u must study thoroughly also do few puzzles

Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

I took a day to complete the process from morning 10 AM to 3PM. I feel very comfortable when i was interviewed. The interviewers made me comfortable by giving enough space and time to answer the questions.

Developer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

i was interviwed at sap bangalore,interviewer asked basic questions of c c++ java sql and some coding questions ,i answered each and every question but i got rejected in that round.
    they wanted to select only girls so they havent took any boys .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Kochi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAP (Fort Kochi) in January 2016.

Interview

online test
    1 general round of making er diagrams
    2 technical
    1 managerial
    1 hr
    in the first technical it involved puzzle questions ,the snail trying to climb up a well ad falling off problem.
    basic c cpp , virtual progrmming, etc
    2nd round data structures mainly and problems related, tricky ones based on data structures.
    each round is elimination.
    i got out in the 2nd technical round.
    the ones who crossed the 2nd technical is assured of the job ,70-90%

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.