SAP Associate Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 23 Aug 2018

3.1

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Developer Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online. Got contacted to conduct phone interview screening. Connected with two engineers over Skype. Asked about projects and web development questions. About 45 minutes each. One engineer was very kind and asked about interesting area of me to lead the conversation.

Interview Questions

• Basic information about HTTP, Javascript, backend, SQL, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Kolkata) in September 2016.

Interview

There was an online coding round which had 3 section : debug , apti and coding . Then there was 2 technical PI , 1 Managerial HR and 1 HR

Interview Questions

• Intersection of linklist , 20 marbel puzzle of which 1 is defective , inner join , how to find the size of structure without using sizeof operator , real time application of stack and queue   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

Had 4 rounds
    2 technical - This is where they grill you to the core !!
    1 Managerial Cool !! just be confident
    HR-make sure you mean what you say!! it is the toughest of all !!

Interview Questions

• was asked about prev comp exp and projects i had worked on   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP (Bengaluru) in April 2015.

Interview

This was a referral drive. The percentage criteria was 70% only in engineering. Almost all candidates referred by the SAP employees got interview call letter for the first round. The first round was an online interview. The online test comprised of verbal aptitude, psychometric test, logical reasoning, and 2 programs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP (Hyderabad).

Interview

I got an online link and finished the written test! Results were out in 2-3 days and i passed it! They called me for interview! Online test consists of 2 programs (coding round) , psychometric test, aptitude , logical, quant and computer science aptitude!

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Bengaluru) in June 2015.

Interview

Online test consisting of 2 easy programming questions, aptitude, logical,verbal reasoning and some MCQ related to programming concepts. A week later of the test 2 technical(mostly core Java), 1 managerial and 1 hr interview. Interviewers knew what they wanted and were very experienced in their fields. There was free food available for all candidates.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to reduce the time complexity of the program that i wrote.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP (Bengaluru) in November 2014.

Interview

The Interview process was very simply and organized.
    There were 6 round of process happened.
    1) Online Test (Includes, Java, SQl queries, JavaScript and Problem solving questions)
    2) Technical Telephonic round
    3) Three F2F Technical rounds
    4) One HR Round

It was very good experience with the interview process. Technical questions are very specific and to the point.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As i had another offer with me, So this negotiation phase was gave me a confidence and got my package as per my expectation.

Associate Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP in September 2015.

Interview

Interview with the two leaders of the group. They want to know details of my studing, master thesis and my english knowledge. We talk about my experience in communicating with people of different countries. Detailed presentation of the work. There was a second interview where I also met the teamleader.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Bengaluru) in February 2011.

Interview

Campus interview - 1. Written test(Tecnical, Aptitude, logical reasoning, english) 2. Technical round -1(Algo, DS, DBMS, Software Engineering) 3. Technical round-2(Algo and Aptitude) 4. HR round(college, extra curricular, learning ambitions)

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Kolkata) in October 2011.

Interview

It was a one day process. 1st round aptitude test, then technical and then HR. Questions were moderate. HR round was important. Half of the people were rejected. Questions regarding the project.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.