SAP Concur Interview Questions

Updated 9 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at SAP Concur

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 336 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Milan) in Mar 2021

Interview

Ho sostenuto il primo colloquio in italiano ad inizio marzo 2021, il secondo in inglese a fine marzo 2021, ottenendo l'esito durante i primi giorni di aprile 2021. Processo sicuramente non corto.

Interview Questions
  • Le domande vertevano soprattutto su competenze tecniche, quindi la capacità di saper fare o meno delle cose. Qual è il tuo grado di conoscenza del mondo digital? Esempi di strumenti che sai utilizzare? Livello di inglese.
    Answer Question
SAP Concur
Application

I interviewed at SAP Concur

Interview

Communication has been handled very clearly. Welcoming has been not too formal so I felt more comfortable. Everybody has been very nice and didn't put pressure. Questions have been clear, expectations on the job have been set clearly too.

Interview Questions
SAP Concur
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in Mar 2020

Interview

Took about a month to interview, had a fun interview where i thought they were a cultural fit. However they said they went with someone internal to fill the position.

Interview Questions
SAP Concur
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SAP Concur (New York, NY) in Mar 2020

Interview

Brief interview with recruited and then an Interview with the Hiring manager. Next day received email from HR stating they hired an internal employee. Looking through glassdoor it seems they only hire within or based on employee referral.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience in Concur?
SAP Concur
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Jan 2020

Interview

* HR call and email * Interview confirmation with time and details * Skype interview with the manager. * Technical Interview (Algorithm, Data structure) * Manager interview * Final call with HR * Initial offer * Hired

Interview Questions
SAP Concur
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, FL
Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Lake Worth, FL)

Interview

The job description required someone who had pm skills mostly to help To bringing discipline and metrics to measure the development team in LA. I applied and got a call from the HR partner and she mentioned the position required exp in project management and they could not find ppl just sales ppl. It is s hybrid role. They knew I did not have recent exp in sales . So the hiring manager calls me for an interview to tell me that I don’t have it all ? Lousy interview process . Total waste of time. Lost 4 hours traveling. SAP should review the jobs hiring manages are asking against standard

Interview Questions
  • Generic. The hiring manager had little to no knowledge in project management. During the interview I realized that’s either I was being used or the HR partner and hiring manager clearly don’t understand each other
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in Sep 2019

Interview

a phone interview with a recruiter. Then followed by an interview with a manager. After that I was scheduled for an in person interview with 4 hiring centers of influence.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in Aug 2019

Interview

I was surprised I got asked to interview for this role, but not another that was much closer to my skillset. Very quick screening interview by recruiter, followed by very quick screening interview by hiring manager, followed by onsite panel interview. Clearly still a lot of "us vs them" between SAP and Concur, and I quickly decided I didn't want to work there. Seemed like a thankless job doomed to failure. After I was notified that they wouldn't be extending an offer, the recruiter was pretty dismissive when I inquired about other positions, even though she explicitly stated if I had questions regarding other roles, I should reach out. I have colleagues at other SAP offices in other parts of the country who are happy there, but this office still seems like a holdout from a hostile acquisition.

Interview Questions
  • What was something you learned during the interview process that surprised you.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Seattle, WA) in Jun 2019

Interview

I interviewed with SAP, first round is phone screen with recruiter, then phone screen with hiring manager, then onsite with 4 people. And one of the interviewee is from consult firm. The people from consult is tough.

Interview Questions
SAP Concur
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England, England
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Maidenhead, England, England)

Interview

Print copies of my cv were slipped under the door for the interviewers to read 30 minutes after I started panel presentation. People were half asleep and not even pretending to pay any attention. Irrelevant questions asked in an awful, depressing office in Maidenhead. No feedback, no follow-up, no contact. Absolutely terrible interview experience.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 336 Interviews