SG Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 9 May 2019

2.9

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SG Analytics (New York, NY (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

First round was objective type question then second with project manager and last was very with hr . Technical round was bit easy as they were expecting mba finance candidate who is interested in securities market

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SG Analytics (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Made it through a couple phone interviews. First spoke to a recruiter, who asked me pretty much if I had used certain Python packages. Then I had a technical interview scheduled a few days afterward. What made the process difficult was that all the people I was communicating with were situated in India, so our hours were very different, and at first we could not draw a consensus on a second interview date. Also, since I work full time, I scheduled my interview to be at 7:00 AM in the morning, so it was tough to talk during that time. One of the data scientists that asked me questions had a very heavy accent and unfortunately I had trouble understanding him. The second one was much more clear.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with APIs?   Answer Question
    • They asked what packages I've used, such as Pandas, and how I've used them. They also asked about my project experience. The last question I could not answer at all - it was about how I would approach a problem for which analytics were not yet developed, and how I would know to be satisfied with the result for the client.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Pune) in January 2014.

Interview

HR call you for confirmation and then one telephonic or face to face interview round conduct. If it went good there will be one more telephonic round by upper management. If they find you good then you get confirm. Next round will be HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Pune) in May 2017.

Interview

basic questions and HR was not more responsive. but technical round was taken good very first they were looking for a positive attitude which can go for extra miles to meet the client expectations.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SG Analytics.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 rounds. One HR telephonic interview, a written online examination and a final technical round which also a telephonic round. Everything well went.
    But the HR is extremely inefficient. Does not respond well. They kept promising that they will be taking me onboard very soon but never gave a final offer letter or a final confirmation for weeks. Last moment they tell me that the 'requirement is on hold' and they will not hire me anymore. One request to the hiring team is that don't keep candidates hanging without any updates. They should be clear to the candidate of what is happening with their application process.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Pune (Brazil)) in January 2018.

Interview

it consists of 3 rounds,
    aptitude
    hr
    and operations.The interview was completed on the same day and the operation sound was lil tough.the hiroing process is very simple and it took just one day

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Pune) in September 2016.

Interview

It was normal. Quick for me. There was an aptitude test followed by HR round and then a panel of interviewers asked questions related to skills and personality. This was followed by a computer based test which was specific to the role I was being considered for by the company.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Bengaluru) in October 2016.

Interview

I was selected through the campus placement. They conducted Written aptitude test and a technical PI. The aptitude test had multiple choice questions of technical sort. Major screening was done in this round itself. The interview was mostly technical because the interviewers themselves came from the core technical background.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your SIP   1 Answer
    • Asked about the certifications I have done   Answer Question
    • Asked about the companies I follow and their general description including Revenue, Market Cap   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SG Analytics.

Interview

I applied through walk in , 1st we were helped with the understanding of roles and responsibilities then was given a written test which includes all sorts of questions from maths, logical reasoning, English etc. After clearing there was HR round and then ops round where your knowledge will b thoroughly checked.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Pune).

Interview

Got interviewed at the co.'s location. Asked Ratio analysis and general financial stuffs followed by excel based test. Interviewer asked about DCF valuation, Relative valuation, PE ratio etc. Than asked about my aspiration and explained about the job profile and responsibilites.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.