SG Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SG Analytics Interview Questions

Interviews at SG Analytics

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SG Analytics (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Made it through a couple phone interviews. First spoke to a recruiter, who asked me pretty much if I had used certain Python packages. Then I had a technical interview scheduled a few days afterward. What made the process difficult was that all the people I was communicating with were situated in India, so our hours were very different, and at first we could not draw a consensus on a second interview date. Also, since I work full time, I scheduled my interview to be at 7:00 AM in the morning, so it was tough to talk during that time. One of the data scientists that asked me questions had a very heavy accent and unfortunately I had trouble understanding him. The second one was much more clear.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with APIs?   Answer Question
    • They asked what packages I've used, such as Pandas, and how I've used them. They also asked about my project experience. The last question I could not answer at all - it was about how I would approach a problem for which analytics were not yet developed, and how I would know to be satisfied with the result for the client.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SG Analytics (New York, NY (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

First round was objective type question then second with project manager and last was very with hr . Technical round was bit easy as they were expecting mba finance candidate who is interested in securities market

Business Analyst In Pune Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SG Analytics (London, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

Recruitment process was good. HR called up and had brief information From me and informed about the role. This followed by 2 rounds of Client Interview. Post client interview there was NO feedback...

Interview Questions

• Do you have any Senior stakeholder management experience?   1 Answer

ESG Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Indore) in January 2020.

Interview

I first had to clean and Telephonic round, in which they asked Personal questions and some technical questions related to the topic. Then after clearing, I had an skype interview round, in which they asked lots of things about ESG and industry norms which are related to ESG.

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Written test Interview Excel test Hr interview
    Final round
    The first round was written test
    And then the excel test on financial modeling
    And followed by hr interview
    Than final round

Macroeconomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SG Analytics.

Interview

It was quick. HR round then LA round on telephone. A long 25 minutes of conversation with LA. He rigourously questioned me about macroeconomics and Econometrics. At times tries to confuse you but try stick to your answers (if right) .

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Kolkata) in June 2019.

Interview

I had applied with them directly through email. The next day my interview was scheduled which went for half an hour or so and then after 2 days one more interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• They had asked about the various ratios and some adjustments and their effects on the balance sheet and P/L.   Answer Question

German Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Pune) in May 2019.

Interview

My recruiter Harshita Gupta was very professional and wise.Her questions were very precise and proper.She made sure the during the entire interview process everything was clear and there was no wrong /fake offer but a genuine and well considered offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to work- knowledge & Expertise.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Pune) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview is consists 3 stages, First General Aptitude and then Operational round where they ask about the question related to the JD, and then last round is HR is round which is quite tricky.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about this Job? and question related to your CV and JD   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SG Analytics.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 rounds. One HR telephonic interview, a written online examination and a final technical round which also a telephonic round. Everything well went.
    But the HR is extremely inefficient. Does not respond well. They kept promising that they will be taking me onboard very soon but never gave a final offer letter or a final confirmation for weeks. Last moment they tell me that the 'requirement is on hold' and they will not hire me anymore. One request to the hiring team is that don't keep candidates hanging without any updates. They should be clear to the candidate of what is happening with their application process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.