SGV Marketing Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SGV Marketing Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at SGV Marketing

2.1

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SGV Marketing.

Interview

A very short interview, just ask you some basic questions. And will also explain the job responsibility. After that they will told you before 7;00 pm, if you receive their call, you'll get into their second interview. The second interview will contains meet lots of people. If you are ready to have a career in sales, it is your good choice.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience on marketing research?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SGV Marketing

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SGV Marketing (New York, NY (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Within hours of applying for an Account Manager position, I was asked to come in for an interview. There were many other applicants in the waiting area, and I discovered when asking for paperwork that there were several "companies" in this office. However, it seemed like a fairly routine interview where we went through my résumé, and discussed the role.

Later that evening I was invited back for another round, and it was at round 2 where I would realize this "Account Manager" position was really door-to-door sales for Devil Corp. I filled out additional paperwork again, and found out I would be tagging along to observe an employee with another applicant. Before we left I could here lots of shouting (read: chanting) coming from another room in the office - a red flag.

As the day went on the other applicant and I realized that this wasn't a legitimate Account Manager position and did not match the slightly ambiguous job description provided. I recommend reading up on Devil Corp, and you will soon see that it is just another one of those companies. Needless to say I declined the offer, not wanting to be ripped off and waste any more time. I was able to get a job immediately after this, and implore those who are desperate to look anywhere else.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SGV Marketing.

Interview

Arrived at the office and there were a lot of people moving in and out. It looked really busy. A lot of reviews say this is just a door to door sales position. I declined the second interview so I cannot say for sure but I did notice a lot of people leaving the office with small maps so if I had to guess I would say it was door to door sales

Wasn't interested

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SGV Marketing (New York, NY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

first interview is for 15 min with the HR executive who was very friendly & easy. we had to fill 2 forms prior to the interview that cover contact info & personality characteristics.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SGV Marketing in July 2016.

Interview

I went to office which even no name on the door and there seems have two companies do the interview together, because I saw two different forms. It is not a company, only a big waiting room and two rooms for interview, a large room with blackboard on the wall beside the restroom. That's all. After do the psychologist test, wait for your name be called. Interview was easy and basic. Introduce yourself and basic information about work history. Then they will explain what is account manager in their company.
    I got a second interview email, the second round need 8 hours to do the case.(from 12.30 to 8.30)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SGV Marketing (New York, NY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was pleasant but fast. I am sorry I wish I had more to say but the interview was very short. Less then 5 minutes. They told me if I was considered I will get a phone call in 2 days. Maybe there is still time.( that was yesterday)

Interview Questions

• Not much, the main ones were I am I better at working on my own or with others?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SGV Marketing (New York, NY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was totally a SCAM. Firstly, I believed that I applied for a marketing associate position, but they immediately emailed me to the interview tomorrow for an account manager. Though confused, I still went there. Everything was weird, such as the building. Employees there were all young. More than 20 people waiting in one room, which may be their hall or lobby. I waited for nearly half an hour to get my interview, with only two recruiters. The whole process lasted only for 15 minutes and I was only asked for 4 questions about myself and my views for the company. Totally a SCAM. Please don't waste your time, unless you want to do door to door sales.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience.
      How do you know that we are a professional marketing consultancy company?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SGV Marketing in July 2016.

Interview

Initial communication is via a phone call followed by generic emails. Initial interview was scheduled for 10am and wasn't seen till more than 30 minutes later. And on top of that it was a group interview with another possible candidate. Was told they were asking 15 people back from 200 for a second interview. I got one of those "coveted" calls. The second interview is an 8 hour interview.

Interview Questions

• all of the questions were very generic interview questions by someone who was a terrible interviewer.   Answer Question

Called their HR director the following day to find out this is a commission based door to door sales position. Not what I was looking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SGV Marketing (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Don't go to the interview it's not worth it. It is a sales job meaning door to door sales. It is a one on one interview plus an additional 8 hour shadowing an employee. Don't be fooled by their job post. I wasted my time doing this interview and I was not really that impress with the company and neither should you!

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like What are your strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SGV Marketing (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very basic questions, felt like they didn't know exactly what they were looking for in me. The questions were really general and it seemed like they didn't have much to chose from. The waiting area was congested and unorganized and the only time you actually saw the company's logo was in the small interview office. Moreover, all interviews run late.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.