SK Engineering & Constructions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SK Engineering & Constructions Interview Questions

Interviews at SK Engineering & Constructions

3.4

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SK Engineering & Constructions in May 2013.

Interview

A process was total 2 step process, Skype and in-person. Took around a month. Interviewed by non-engineer managers, so the interview questions were general. What are your specialties? What can you contribute? What was your GPA and etc.

IT Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at SK Engineering & Constructions (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in July 2011.

Interview

As far as i remember i have 2 series of interview 1. Technical Interview 2. Salary Negotiation. SK has no other series but this two. So in Technical interview should be perfect and also be competitive on bargaining your self to the employer.

Interview Questions

• None, they will ask you according to your credentials.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary Negotiation is easy, Just bargain your self to them so they will think also.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SK Engineering & Constructions (New Delhi) in January 2013.

Interview

written test then technical round then HR round. the HOD took the technical round. there were 30 objective questions in the 1st screening round. fundamentals were checked upon. the HR round was very simple.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SK Engineering & Constructions in June 2012.

Interview

Ist Interview - Panel Interview (Technical)
    2nd Interview - General

Interview Questions

• What is the effect of lower impedance for transformer?   1 Answer

QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort McMurray, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SK Engineering & Constructions (Fort McMurray, AB (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was all over the place, 3 people were asking questions with broken English. The managers were indicating that my previous work experience listed on my resume was wrong and proceeded to tell me I hadn't worked for my previous employer ever. The whole process lasted about 15 minutes and based on the tone of the interview I did not expect to get an offer.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with Pressure Vessel installation/repair ?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SK Engineering & Constructions (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Process Head from Seoul office. Prior to the interview, there was a written test conducted which included basic questions on chemical engineering. During the interview, I was asked about my past experience and projects and the reason I am looking for a job change.

Piping Stress Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SK Engineering & Constructions (Noida) in February 2013.

Interview

got call from HR dept to check for willingness to relocate to noida-delhi region.
    was asked to send recent photo and annual CTC before interview process
    telephonic interview with HOD Piping prakar thakur
    initially he started but said he would call his stress lead SAM also to join the interview.
    interview started with projects then recent project - which areas/modules/units i was responsible for stress analysis
    equipments in the said areas
    which lines analysed
    most complex line analysed till now?
    compressor lines? turbine lines?
    which support near pump in pump line?

biggest line size analysed?
    HOD asked ques on project flow, docs referred, input n output docs etc...
    45min interview very straight to the point questions..
    invited for a face to face

Interview Questions

• api 610 and related input n output
      wrc 107 & 297 in detail
      flange leakage check calc   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SK Engineering & Constructions in September 2017.

Interview

I have 10 years experience in instrument supervisor work like cable pulling , cable glanding and termination, loop test,instrument installation,calibration, cable tray installation,loop folder preparation, if you have any requirement kindly contact me ASAP.

Interview Questions

• how many experience do you have?   1 Answer

Static Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SK Engineering & Constructions (Seoul (South Korea)) in December 2011.

Interview

First you will get interviewed by Team Manager of Mechanical Engineering Team. This is divided into two interviews. The technical interview and the Job related interview. Technical Interview allows the interviewer to know gauge skills and knowledge relative to my field specifically about Static Equipment, such as familiarity to International Codes and Standards, etc.. Job related interview allow the interviewer to gauge how depth is my experience in this field. What kinds of works I involve in this field such as Engineering Drawing, Vendor Print Review, Preparation of Material Requisition and others.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.