SKODA AUTO Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SKODA AUTO Interview Questions

Interviews at SKODA AUTO

2.8

Marketing Interview

Interview

Normal. nothing specific as such to think and analyse and prepare in advance before going for an interview. Direct interview with the group head of the area of interest. If selected, induction programme at aurangabad and later posting at the assigned location

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SKODA AUTO (Prague (Czech Republic)) in August 2010.

Interview

at first, i was phone screened by an assistant. we spoke about my last work experience and about my university studies. she also checked my English level. than i was invited to personnel interview. it took approx. one hour. to days ago i was invited to a "trial day". i had to deal with some tasks, e.g. write a personnel ad, work with internal database, complete work contract, call a candidate and make a phone interview. the last step was another interview with head of hr of this company. in the end of this interview, i´ve got informed i was hired

Interview Questions

• how to solve a problem with problematic employee   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing much, i really wanted that job

Intern Marketing Interview

Interview

There was now face to face interview or phone interview. Three questions were sent by e-mail by the bosses, not recruiters. I never communicated on telephone with Skoda before starting to work over there, what is kind of funny.

Interview Questions

• Why to work in Skoda?
      What you want to work in the future?
      Your attachment to the brand Skoda?   Answer Question

Specialist - Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mladá Boleslav (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SKODA AUTO (Mladá Boleslav (Czech Republic)).

Interview

I was invited for an interview in a business management department. There had been about 15 other external candidates for the position and I don't know how many internally. The interview was normal, with the regular questions about personal background and future goals. However he was mostly interested in knowing if I was a fast learner and if I would be able to adapt to change. That was the most decisive part of the interview I later found out.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was looking for a place to establish myself, grow older, feel safe and secure. If I was looking to be protected under the blanket of a big company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered the entry level salary, however after taxes the salary was quite low and I requested more, which I was given. It took longer than expected considering a 3 month trial period and 2 mor months for the process to take place.

Einkaufsspezialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mladá Boleslav (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SKODA AUTO (Mladá Boleslav (Czech Republic)) in July 2016.

Interview

Vorstellungsgespräch mit Chefs, nicht übliches Vorstellungsgespräch - sehr kreativ und fordernd, falls man nicht in dem Bereich gearbeitet hat. Falls man in der Beschaffung gearbeitet hat, dann ist es einfach für den Kandidaten.

Interview Questions

• Beschreiben Sie, wer alles in ein Team gehört, um erfolgreich ein Auto zu verkaufen?   Answer Question

Konstrukteur Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SKODA AUTO.

Interview

I musste mich erst selbst vorstellen und positive als auch negative Seiten von meine Persönlichkeit nennen. Weiter wurde ich nach meiner Erfahrungen aus ursprünglichen Beruf gefragt. Algemein war das Gespräch sehr angenehm.

Interview Questions

• Arbeiten Sie gerne in team?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.