SMA Senior Proposal Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SMA Senior Proposal Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at SMA

Senior Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SMA (Irvine, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Short but very thorough. I spoke with two VP-level personnel who each had questions and advice. The questions were extensive, and so was the advice. I found the process challenging and informative.

Interview Questions

• What was your toughest proposal? How did you develop it? What process steps helped you, and what processes did you modify after the fact?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SMA

Senior Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SMA (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very efficient and very professional. The SMA recruiter was helpful every step of the way in both providing contact information and next steps and insight into the process both for the interview and post acceptance. Each person I spoke with was extremely professional and I knew I would enjoy the possibility of working for or with them on an assignment. The process did not take that long and the last interviewer indicated he would recommend they bring me on board.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work proposals given some of the more senior roles I have played in my career?   1 Answer

SMA Response

30 Jan 2017 – CEO and President

Thank you for taking the time to prepare a review. It's important to us so we can improve.
    Ajay Patel
    CEO & President

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.