SRM Institute of Science and Technology Interview Questions

Updated 8 Oct 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SRM Institute of Science and Technology

Application

Interview

Placement recruitment is good and in line with other deemed universities The package is good and mass recruiters recruit student in bulk though the package is less as compared to core or product based companies Core companies offer really good package for a fresher

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College, AK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRM Institute of Science and Technology (College, AK) in Jan 2020

Interview

College core team interviewed, a lot of applications were received. There was an online test followed by a round of personal interview and some tasks were given to b e done at the end of the day it was revieweded.

Interview Questions
  • How many houses are there in potheri?

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SRM Institute of Science and Technology (Chennai) in Nov 2019

Interview

I had applied to the HR through a contact. They gave us a call back and scheduled an interview with the Dean which was uneventful. They mailed the offer letter on the same day and I offered to join work on 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • How confident are you in handling emergency surgeries?

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at SRM Institute of Science and Technology (Chennai) in Jun 2019

Interview

Interview conducted was very easy. Just clear with your basic and thesis. Rest everything is very easy. Expectations are very high from the management. A mail arrive d and I was supposed to come To the campus for the interview process . Seeing the amazing campus I was amazed by the reality of staff and faculty is very bad.

Interview Questions
  • What's the novelty of your thesis

Application

Interview

Firstly, a personal interview was conducted by the dean of the medical university. Then the Head of the department (HOD) will conduct an interview. It is mostly based on the person's area of interest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarāvati, Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SRM Institute of Science and Technology (Amarāvati, Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh) in Mar 2019

Interview

Interview was conducted with a panel experts from iits. The panel is testing your skills on all ECE subjects. The questions are basics from all the subjects. First you have give a technical presentation on your area.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRM Institute of Science and Technology (Bangalore)

Interview

Interview was good. I applied from University and the process took 2days to finish. After they gave me a offer.it was a good interview and like it. Looking forward to work with the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SRM Institute of Science and Technology

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SRM Institute of Science and Technology in Mar 2018

Interview

I was working somewhere when I was intimated about interview. Research and Teaching presentation went through Skype. Asked questions on various fundamental aspects Finally asked about the topics that I am comfortable to teach Received appointment letter with less salary and I declined the offer. Reverted back with strong mail giving clear cut indication that I am not joining. No reply from them.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were based on presentation

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SRM Institute of Science and Technology (Chennai) in Jan 2017

Interview

Written exam consisting of 11 and 12 th syllabus called as srmjee. smrjee is one of the easiest exam . it can be cleared easily with a little knowledge in physics chemistry and maths

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SRM Institute of Science and Technology (Chennai) in Mar 2016

Interview

private entarance exam, ranking and than campus selection. and i got selected into the ramapuram campus because the Ramapuram campus is in city so easy life. and i m jst writing this review so that i can access other companies interview becasue i am a student.

Interview Questions
  • which campus and which branch i want to join
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with SRM Institute of Science and Technology Job Seekers

Assistant Professor
JobsSalariesInterviews
Assistant Professor (Computer Science)
Learn About the Job
Senior Project Manager (Civil)