STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

2.9

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (New Delhi) in February 2020.

Interview

Long waiting for each round ,
    In face to face he asked me fav subject of bachelors and start asking questions on that subject rather than asking questions on my experience and project .
    He asked computer networking questions in java developers interview .and I have experience of 2.5 ,years still he asked me other than java but not java.

Interview Questions

• why we use ip if we have mac..   1 Answer

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Mumbai) in February 2016.

Interview

Fair, Managers are technically sound. Interview process is also smooth. Difficult to crack. Questions was according to the profile. Job role was mentioned thoroughly. Transparent in providing company profile and job role.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited.

Interview

Too Technical interview question, need to explain solution along with project management skill. There focus to manage customer as well technical delivery
    Managing customer, team, project planning, agile methodology, onsite travel etc

R&D Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited.

Interview

Totally based on technical and HR interview. they covered all the topics in all these rounds. it is not difficult not average range of interview. also it is based on the study back ground and experience and job role etc.

Interview Questions

• Based on back ground and job role . (prepare all the required topics)   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2014.

Interview

Telephonic Interview followed by 2 more rounds of VC & face-2-face interviews. Detailed explanations were asked with real work situations. Case studies were also used in the interview process, which were quite tricky to answer.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions & Past experience   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited.

Interview

It takes one week to complete the process and there was two round of interview for this position, one was HR round and other two was technical round, they were asking about previous project related question .

Senior Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ahmedabad) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• RMAN, RAC, ASM and dataguard. Very professional interviewers. DBA and a sys admin people were there. The questions were precise and polite. Very professional interviewers. DBA and a sys admin people were there. The questions were precise and polite   1 Answer

Regional Head Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited in May 2015.

Interview

It is pretty direct, fast & to the point.
    They use technologies like Video conference & telephony where ever possible to accommodate the candidate
    It involved interview with their HR lead, Immediate Reporting Superior & COO too.
    I liked their clarity & openness to discuss their internal policies (where ever possible).

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silvassa

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Silvassa) in July 2011.

Interview

Just have knowledge about basic of your study and think about your Goal and make it clear ..

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roorkee

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Roorkee) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quite interesting which tested both my technical and interpersonal skills. It requires you to be well knowledgeable about what you have written in your resume and be truthful about it.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing about the company work environment that makes you to join it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.