STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Interviews at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

2.9

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited.

Interview

The Process includes a written test based on aptitude and English followed by Group discussion and Personal Interview. The H.R team lacks professionalism. They don't select merit based. During my process, after the written test they published shortlist and in that shortlist they picked even numbers in one group and old numbered candidates in another group for G.D. The G.D shortlisted candidates of odd numbered group and even numbered group after made another list with starting numbers being odd numbered candidates followed by even numbered. They selected the first 6 candidates on the list irrespective of interview. I performed well in the written test, my name unfortunately is 4th in written test so ended up in even numbered group. After G.D shortlist I ended up in the bottom list because of even number. During my interview the Interviewers are not interested in asking questions and they asked silly questions and I answered all the questions pretty darn well. But they have already selected the first six candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      and other lame technical questions as the Interviewers don't know anything about technical   Answer Question

Unit Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2018.

Interview

Two stages. First stage with the CEO and Chief HR. They asked relevant questions and shortlisted. The second round was with junior people, felt that they were intimidated by me.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited in March 2018.

Interview

i have applied online then they took a online test then after qualifying that exam a skype interview was conducted. Test has technical part and aptitude and psychological ability. skype interview was completely HR type.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when u have to handle multiple tasks at a same time and u have to maintain the quality of tasks, what was your strategy to approach them?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited.

Interview

It takes one week to complete the process and there was two round of interview for this position, one was HR round and other two was technical round, they were asking about previous project related question .

Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Pune) in January 2018.

Interview

They have conducted 3 rounds but all are same like .
    Interview is okay okay.They are asking some practical scenario but some time i feel that is irrelevant to my job profile.

Interview Questions

• Basic about big data and Hadoop.   1 Answer

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited in July 2017.

Interview

Written test and three rounds of interview. Poor management by HR. Goofing up the result and not communicating with the PRs. Process conducted off campus . First two interview were taken on skype and third was telephonic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ahmedabad) in July 2017.

Interview

2 rounds technical 2 rounds HR. Technical was bit tough and HR was easy comparatively. It was overall a good experience. Your technical should be nice enough to get through this.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy but the process was long and tedious and took over 2 months for receiving the offer letter. The joining date was also delayed by around a month.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Hyderabad) in May 2017.

Interview

The whole process took around 2 and half months.First round was online test which consists of technical questions and some aptitude questions.After online test shortlisting has been done and I was shortlisted for the next round.There was total 4 interview rounds.3 interview rounds were through skype and one was through telephone.Also 3 interview rounds were like HR round where questions were asked based on resume and projects which I have done.There was one technical round where some questions were asked from optical fiber communication.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between single mode and multi mode fiber?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (New Delhi) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sterlite Technologies Limited (Gurgaon) in March 2017. Smooth process......interview with business head followed by a round with HR Manager
    It was lengthy and technical. first interview was the aptitude test which was online and second was technical round. third was Human resource round in which HR questions were asked and group discussions were done. Overall experience was good but it was quite lengthy and more of technical .

Interview Questions

• Just asked about my education qualification and internship experience   1 Answer