STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Interviews at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Nagpur, Maharashtra).

Interview

a test..it includes aptitude and technical both, shortlisting was done based on that. then GD the topic was "ROLE OF TECHNICAL INSTITUTES IN GROWTH OF COUNTRY".And then comes interview, it mostly included HR.

Interview Questions

• Mostly they asked the HR questions and few others based on my CV, as I said i like sketching they asked me to draw a sketch.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Bhopal) in January 2016.

Interview

the interview process was of three rounds (test (technical and Aptitude), GD, Personel interview (HR + Tech)).
    The test was conducted in the month of November and the interviews were scheduled in the month of January, whole interview process after the exam was completed in a single day in the campus itself.

Interview Questions

• related to my projects, technical papers and favourite subject.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in January 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test was conducted and further elimination was done in the group discussion round which was held next. Then a technical interview followed by a hr interview. The interviewers were a plant manager and a hr. They were good at their respective fields and had good knowledge about what they asked.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ahmedabad) in December 2015.

Interview

They have taken two technical rounds of interview, every round has two person in panel to take an interview. Both are senior level person. Asked me about basic JAVA and SQL related questions mainly.

Interview Questions

• Basic core JAVA questions and SDLC questions related to my previous organization   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ahmedabad) in December 2015.

Interview

interview process took around 4-5 weeks. there were 2 rounds and one on site round. HR round was held on site. It was more like a group discussion. The technical around lasted for around like an hour.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited.

Interview

Online test, GD, PI.
    Online test had both aptitude and tech questions.
    Had two Personal Interviews, one was tech the other was tech plus HR
    Friendly panelists, was a good learning experience.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was taken by the Head Support and the COO along with HR head.
    Three were no unusual questions asked during this interview.
    If the person has relevant experience and technical knowledge then it would be easy for him/her to crack this

Interview Questions

• Role, Pevious experience and how can you improve this org   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited.

Interview

written round, GD , followed by two P.Is, focus is mainly on managerial skills have a basic understanding of your subject , if you have experience in handling tasks or events it would act as add on

Interview Questions

• 1) basically check the enthusiasm of a person to bring a change   Answer Question

Regional Head Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited in May 2015.

Interview

It is pretty direct, fast & to the point.
    They use technologies like Video conference & telephony where ever possible to accommodate the candidate
    It involved interview with their HR lead, Immediate Reporting Superior & COO too.
    I liked their clarity & openness to discuss their internal policies (where ever possible).

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Hyderabad) in March 2015.

Interview

Online test which is about 100 minutes with 100 questions (general aptitude) followed by a group discussion where the topics are pretty basic which is then followed by a interview where both personal and HR questions are asked. The aptitude test was conducted in the my university where as the rest of it was held at another University with students from two colleges.

Interview Questions

• The questions are pretty basic related to my field of study and HR questions include why not masters and why exactly a job after undergrad, since you might be offered a role with the company if the performance in the internship is up to the mark. At the end interviewee is given a chance to ask questions to the interviewer, try to make the most out of this.   Answer Question