STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

2.9

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ranchi) in March 2015.

Interview

The company came over to My university, it was a panel of 2 one from technical side the other from HR, the interview lasted for 45 minutes, more of technical questions. I was asked 5 to 6 questions out of which i could answer 4 correctly.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ranchi) in March 2015.

Interview

There was a written round in the month of September 2016.
    The shortlist was announced around the beginning of March '17.
    The shortlisted people were called together in pool campus from all colleges in our College auditorium.
    Groups were formed for GD and one person was seleceted from each GD group.
    We went through technical and HR interview and results were announced at the end of the day. Only one person each was selected from the 4 branches who were eligible.

Interview Questions

• What is the motor used in trains, Difference between each motors,Property of induction furnace,Other electrical related questions all to check the presence of mind as well as basic understanding of each process or machines.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Pune) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview Process is quite simple.I was referred by a friend, They took 3 telephonic round and the for the final round i was called at pune for face to face interview. After a day, I got offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on Java. SQL. Interview was very simple.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2014.

Interview

Telephonic Interview followed by 2 more rounds of VC & face-2-face interviews. Detailed explanations were asked with real work situations. Case studies were also used in the interview process, which were quite tricky to answer.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions & Past experience   1 Answer

Associate Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (New Delhi) in June 2014.

Interview

1. Personal round with HR Manager.
    2. another round with HR Head.
    3. Technical round with Manager Finance.
    4. Telephonic Interview by Finance Head.
    5. Personal Interview by Finance Head of the company.
    6. Final Round with HR Head for Salary discussion.

Interview Questions

• Journal entries were asked by the finance head and SAP knowledge reviewed by CFO.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited.

Interview

After the GD session, HR interviews were conducted in the college. The HR interview involved pertinent questions to check students' propensity to travel and to live outside their hometowns.
    The first question was about the definition of mechanical/polymer engineering, depending on the candidate.
    It was followed by questions checking general knowledge about global politics. Later, I was asked by any prior experience to live outside Delhi. After a few more such questions, A telephonic interview followed two days later. It was regarding technical aspects ranging from basic knowledge about optical fibers to aluminium wire production.

Interview Questions

They did not disclose the job profile prior to campus session and it was revealed only in the interview process. The proposed job profile did not match my future aims.

Manager Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Pune) in January 2013.

Interview

on skype. can bluff ur way thru. they wanna hear what they wanna hear, keep blabbering.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary was offered bt most of it was kept as sales bonus at end of yr.

SAP BW, BI/BO, BODS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Kolkata) in June 2012.

Interview

We had an aptitude test for top 5 students in the class. Then after clearing the apti, we had 1:1 face to face interview. Then after that we had 30-40mins skype interview after 1 week.

Negotiation

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Noida) in April 2012.

Interview

Sterlite technologies generally hiring people from collage campus,they have selected some top level collage and recruiting as GET

Operation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Aurangabad, Maharashtra) in January 2012.

Interview

It starts with aptitude test for freshers. Then there are several rounds for group discussion & technical interview.
    Once you are clear with all the rounds final review will be the HR Interview.

Interview Questions

• It depends on your recruiter whether he will emphasize on technical interview or other aspects.   Answer Question