SThree Interview Questions in Sydney, Australia | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at SThree

3.5

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SThree (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2018.

Interview

Poorly conducted, forced me to come back for 5 Interviews. Then told me I would get the job but told me at the end I didnt because I had too much experience.

Interview Questions

• About my experiences; they mentioned I had too much experience for the job.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SThree (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

Call from Singapore TA - then a meeting at the Sydney office

Honestly the WORST interview experience I have ever been through. I got Good Cop /Bad Cop'd. One guy came in and was so great to talk to and gave me a good feeling about the place. then he called in another guy to totally eviscerate me, my CV and every career decision I have ever made.

Honestly I was nearly in tears by the time I left - it knocked my confidence completely.

Dodged a bullet and got offered a job with a great company shortly afterwards.

Interview Questions

SThree Response

5 Aug 2020 – Employer Branding

At SThree, we're genuinely passionate about creating a supportive, encouraging, and inclusive environment across our entire global business - so to hear comments like this isn't great. Feedback like this really does help us to grow as a business and continue to look at ways we can improve the way SThree operates. I can assure you this will be passed on to the relevant parties so we can look at how things can be changed for the better.

Recruitment Trainee Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SThree (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

I received a phone interview initially, and the girl on the phone was very vague and disinterested. To my surprise i got a face to face interview. Rose was very nice, it was a fairly informal interview style, more so explaining the role then specifically why i would be good for it. She just asked me about what i thought a recruitment consultant did, what i thought Sthree did and why i would be good for the role. I felt fairly confident, but she didnt get back to me so i emailed her and she set up a second interview. The second interview was this whole good cop - bad cop style. Jenna took me for the first half hour to an hour. She was very approachable, asked me about my salary expectations, whether i liked travel, why i would be good for the role, then some questions like name an experience where i showed extremely good customer etc. Tim, took me for the second half and completely grilled me. He was very belittling, disregarding some of my answers completely. He was very quick to ask a question before i'd finished answering the last. Then he gave some feedback and basically said i was very 'wishy washy,' that i didn't really know what i wanted to do and that this could be one of many options.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what were my salary expectations, and a few other people in the interview process told me to say different things, some said 50k whilst others said it was too low, say 70k. So i'm still unsure what the answer is.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.