SYKES Interview Questions

Updated 4 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at SYKES

2.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 924 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (United States)

Interview

You are told to come in for a one on one interview. Just to get their and be treated like it is the Hunger Games. They bring you in offering a certain pay and hours. Just finish interviewing and find out the pay is less and the shift is not what was promised. The interviewers are nice and just want it to hurry along as previously stated they have more than they bargained for when it comes to interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Can you use a Computer for long hours?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Romania
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Romania)

Interview

Excellent interview process. Practical test, training demo and interview. The process was very professionally carried out and it was clear they were looking for someone who can demonstrate adequate level of skills and competencies.

Interview Questions
  • Why I want to apply for the position and other questions dealing with past experiences in various situations
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braşov
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Braşov)

Interview

The interview was hosted online at zoom, it was a great experience the interviewee was lovely and she let me take my time to form good responses. I had to decline due that I had some problems with my id and I will re-apply again soon.

Interview Questions
SYKES
Anonymous Employee in Cairo
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Cairo)

Interview

CBI competency based interview Ask abiut different situation to evaluatr the character You can have pen and paper to prepare your answer in 2 min for each question Pannal interview normally 2 to 3 persons

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SYKES (Hyderābād)

Interview

it was pretty slow. hr response was not up to the mark. could have been better. and the organization was looking pretty good to work in. operations round was an easy one. panel was very good, they greeted me in a very good manner

Interview Questions
  • hobbies, work experience, about roles and responsibilities in the previous organization
Anonymous Employee in Portugal
Application

I interviewed at SYKES (Portugal)

Interview

Easy and quick interview, no need for formal dressing, first interview is a group interview, really chilled just a quick presentation of yourself. Then you have a personal interview where they ask you about your previous work experience and your availability

Interview Questions
SYKES
Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Sioux Falls, SD) in Feb 2021

Interview

Super easy interview, did not have to talk directly to anyone other then my camera and send it off to them for review. It only took a day to get the job!

Interview Questions
SYKES
Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Raleigh, NC) in Feb 2021

Interview

Everything was online. I find the process very efficient and very professional. I heard back from them on the timeframe they guarantee or earlier. From the time I submitted my application to the job offer and paperwork took only two weeks. 1. Applied online, did computer compatibility tests right away. Also did personality test. Idk what it's called specifically, but very easy stuff. 2. Attended zoom meeting about working from home. This is not a requirement but helped me think if I am fit for the job. 3. Hirevue Interview - You get to record yourself and answer the questions on a video. Some questions you'll have to type the answer to. 4. Offer video- talks about specifics on the account you'll be on to see if you're interested 5. If you like it, they will send your Job offer 6. Proceed to drug test and background check. Also fill up paperwork 7. After you're cleared and you've done paperwork, you'll get the invite for your start date!

Interview Questions
  • These are all the best I can remember HireVue questions: 1. What do you know about Sykes? 2. A time you handled a difficult customer and the outcome 3. What will make you a good fit about working from home? 2 other video questions I can't remember anymore. And then some other questions that you have to type your answer instead of filming yourself. Those questions are about your computer knowledge and they're pretty basic.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (United States)

Interview

There was no official interview, but a lot of testing. There is a step to record yourself answering one question after you pass the exams, but only for filing purposes.

Interview Questions
  • Instead of an interview, you must take a 3 phase exam. There is about 170 true or false questions for phase 1. Seven page quality questions for phase 2, and about 140 ratings for phase 3. Or rather, 7 pages with about 5-10 pages to rate (depending if there are duplicates). Each page they want you to rate requires a Needs Met and Page Quality rating, plus comments for each.
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SYKES (Canada)

Interview

Group interview, they explain about the company and then take people according to their experience. They also give you a typing test and some questions but it's been so long I can't remember.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 924 Interviews