Sageworks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sageworks Interview Questions

2.5

Sort:

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sageworks (Raleigh, NC (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview, In-Person Interview. I had experience cold calling before for a few other companies, and I tried to capitalize on this experience. Everyone seemed professional and courteous. The management seemed to be good at disguising the fact that there is an extremely high turnover rate in this department, which I found to be somewhat deceptive. Even though I was able to stay for a few years, I hated my job and the confused administration of the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales experience?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sageworks (Charlotte, NC (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Given a personality quiz, followed by an IQ test. The personality quiz consisted entirely of the kind of questions you'd find on any website, such as "Do you often feel like you work too hard?" or "Do you often find yourself getting stressed out by deadlines." The IQ test was incredibly simple. Most of the questions were fit for a grade school level.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sageworks (Raleigh, NC (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

There was an initial call with a recruiter, followed by an online assessment test consisting of 3 questions that were comparable to easy Hackerrank/LeetCode problems. Next there was a technical phone interview with a senior engineer, mostly just going over my background and some basic design concepts. Finally, I was brought on-site. The on-site began with an informal conversation with a software engineer where I learned more about the culture and work environment at Sageworks. Next there was a technical round with a senior engineer that consisted of an in-depth design problem, and a few brain teaser questions. After that, there was a standard behavioral interview with a senior product owner. Lastly, there was another technical round with a senior engineer that mostly consisted of high level discussion about my previous work and background.

Overall, the interview process went smoothly. The interviewers were professional and clearly enthusiastic about their work. The recruiter I spoke to was also very helpful and moved the process along quickly. In the end, I declined the offer because I found something else that fit my interests more closely, but I was happy with my experience at Sageworks.

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sageworks.

Interview

Applied online, I was called for a face to face interview. The hiring manager was nice, I received an offer a couple days after the interview. The process was very quick and I enjoyed my time there.

Interview Questions

• How can increase our following? and what tactics will you use?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sageworks (Cary, NC (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very Easy- Referred by a friend to the prospecting role. I was given the job after the first interview and immediately offered the position within the first 15 minutes of my conversation with my sales manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you want from our salesforce? What can you bring to the table in terms of your sales abilities?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sageworks.

Interview

Everyone was very nice and friendly. Nice office, good team. Wasn't asked anything that caught me off guard. Interviewed with four different folks. Was mostly asked about my resume and educational background. They were interested in the extent of my knowledge/experience with the technologies listed on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected. It helps if you're ready to talk about what you did in previous projects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sageworks (Raleigh, NC (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through university recruiting, contacted by current analyst. Set up a time to speak on the phone. Scheduled an in office interview a week in advance. Found out the position had been filled en route to the office on the day of my interview. Disappointing to say the least. Will not apply here again.

Interview Questions

• Why Sageworks? What do you hope to get out of an internship this summer?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interviewer asked general questions about one's strengths, weaknesses, and personality. The interviewer focused on one's qualities/characteristics, current and future goals, resume items, interest in the company, and reasons for applying.

Business Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sageworks (Cary, NC (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Some guy reached out to me on Indeed. Then I came to the office. They are disrespectful. They don't communicate your status. I had to call and find out they didn't hire me. Cold calling is easy. I could have done it. I wasted 20 minutes driving there and back to only talk to a guy for 15 minutes and then not get the job. Terrible company. I'll take my talent elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in sales?   1 Answer

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sageworks (Raleigh, NC (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone screen. Followed by 4 interviews in total. They let me know after a week if I got the position.

2 with C level executives
    2 with employees
    Laid back and casual. They Weren't trying to trip you up. Seeing if it was a personality fit.
    Office was welcoming.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.