Saint-Gobain Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Saint-Gobain Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Saint-Gobain

2.0

Internship Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain in March 2015.

Interview

HR interview , followed by technical round. Presentation of the summer project to the department heads and HR. The heads will then rate your performance based on the presentation and offer a position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Saint-Gobain

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Cleveland, OH (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I was discovered at a career fair which was the first interview because I spoke with a hiring manager. She was really excited about me and sent my resume to HR. I had a Phone interview with HR and was sent an acceptance letter after the phone call.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

Shortlisted through CV and was asked for a small GD session which lasted for about 5 mins with a group of 5. They were basically checking the communication skills. The job description was explained to us.

Interview Questions

• Not anything out of the blue. Just normal questions like why MBA?, Why Marketing? etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Paris (France)).

Interview

Met a recruiter at a career event who recommended one internship to me and sent in my CV for the application. Recieved an invitation for an interview about a month later, then no response for a month, and then the interview.
    It was an interview over facetime with the recruiter and the supervisor. They didn’t ask a lot of questions, it was more spontaneous.
    In the end I don’t think the internship was for me as it didn’t seem as interesting as at first.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.