Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.3

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hyderabad) in August 2019.

Interview

The process took almost 90 days, involving 7 rounds of interview with quiet an unique interview experience. The recruiter was responsive along this course of 90 days and updated me almost a week before the next set of rounds. I would say that being patient is the key thing here during this process.

The interviews does not just involve asking questions based on minute technicalities of the work you are doing but rather how you approach a problem logically is tested. The interviewers focus on logical ability, learning capability & eagerness and definitely on technical grasp of things you have worked upon. In short, its about telling your IT career story and being honest about it, as bluffing on something which you don't have a good grasp does not work here.

In total there were 7 rounds:

1. Telephonic interview - Technical round with offshore Manager
    2. Video conference - Technical round with onshore Sr.Manager.
    3. Video conference - Technical and domain experience with Sr.Director
    4. Video conference - Technical round with offshore Software Engineer
    5. Video conference - Technical round with onshore team lead
    6. F2F round - Technical with offshore Manager
    7. F2F round - Technical with offshore Software Engineer

The interviews were unique in the sense for me because it was not about just asking one question after another but more of a discussion of topics and ways to implement certain things - which ultimately test your logical ability. Work hard and speak out the truth about your career path and how you want to shape it, if that interests them then you can definitely crack a Salesforce interview.

Interview Questions

• Create a warehouse from an operational table so that only recent load dates sfdc ids will remain in the warehouse.   Answer Question
    • Difference between relational & columnar data storage and how does it help.   Answer Question

Senior Product Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Got referred through my Linked In connection. Got a call within two days from recruiter. Had a interview setup within 2 days. The recruiter was very prompt and responsive. The interviewer was Product manager, asked questions on experience, situational, cloud, salesforce, sql. Took 1 hour to finish.
    Only thing I didn’t like was the interviewer himself hasn’t done any work on a specific tech and was expecting me to have experience. In fact their entire team was not doing any of that kind of work in that technology but he was asking me if i had done any cloud design. I told him it’s normally done by cloud architect and not product analyst. He and his team were not even working in cloud technologies. Most of the questions felt like he assumed that I’m lying or something as he was asking unnecessary cross questions.
    The next day I see him asking for profiles in LinkedIn. I felt like its a conflict of interest, when you’re bringing in profiles of your connections and friends and you’re the one in charge of hiring the candidate.
    I didn’t expect this kind of practice from Salesforce.

Interview Questions

• Delete duplicates from a table using sql   Answer Question
    • What did you do when you worked with someone with different working style than you   Answer Question
    • Which social media platform you like most? Who are it’s competitors? Why It is ahead of its competition?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

Very relaxed asked about my experience. Asked about why I wanted the role, what Salesforce does. Asked about extra curricular. Woman who interviewed me was very nice and genuine. I then had a second round which was similar.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The interviewer was really friendly, and all of the questions were typical behavioral interview questions, like "How would you handle a disagreement with a coworker." This is the only interview I had with them, and it was over the phone (before the pandemic hit).

Entry Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

This was an introductory call and they asked a lot about what I was interested in and why I wanted to work for the company. Currently in the interview process and I will be speaking with a hiring manager next.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I felt I would be a good sales representative.   Answer Question

Associate Designer Interview

Interview

Though you go through quite a few steps in the hiring process, it moved really fast and you were always informed of each next step/action. Everyone I interviewed with was extremely well spoken, and open to answering any questions or providing feedback.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process is rigorous. There are a lot of stages, it's competitive. The recruitment person I worked with Maddie List was supportive, communicative and helpful supplying the correct Trailhead links

Interview Questions

Interview

Two interview was conducted in two phases. The first one was behavioral and the second was technical. Both were scheduled on the same day. Once accepted, the final interview is scheduled with your matched team’s manager

Interview Questions

• In the technical
      round, two coding questions were asked: the easier was a simple merging of arrays problem and the next one involved a priority queue.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

It dragged on for 4 months, which I’ve never experienced before. You’d think they were recruiting for some C level executive. It was a new group figuring things out so I gave the benefit of the doubt. However the recruiting process was disorganized with lack of response by the recruiter (or she would reach out and then leave you hanging), “system errors” causing delays which they could have caught sooner, and last minute scheduling changes with no given reason. It clearly came off like they didn’t respect other people’s schedule. I appreciated the interviews once I had them but overall it was a negative experience. One other odd thing was how often the hiring manager mentioned other candidates. You know that old saying, treat every client like they’re your only one even if they know they’re not? By the end it was so frustrating I was relieved I didn’t get the offer.

Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

Interview was about 15 minutes
    - After the interview, I realized they have interview preparation materials online. Definitely use them to prepare for your interview. The job role was pretty ambiguous. The recruiter was nice

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at Salesforce.
      How do you work in ambiguity?   Answer Question

Product Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Questions were not that hard and I think they did a great job making it more conversational. However, there were a couple design questions that threw me off. Furthermore, try your best to not stumble over your words

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.