Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.3

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hyderabad) in August 2019.

Interview

The process took almost 90 days, involving 7 rounds of interview with quiet an unique interview experience. The recruiter was responsive along this course of 90 days and updated me almost a week before the next set of rounds. I would say that being patient is the key thing here during this process.

The interviews does not just involve asking questions based on minute technicalities of the work you are doing but rather how you approach a problem logically is tested. The interviewers focus on logical ability, learning capability & eagerness and definitely on technical grasp of things you have worked upon. In short, its about telling your IT career story and being honest about it, as bluffing on something which you don't have a good grasp does not work here.

In total there were 7 rounds:

1. Telephonic interview - Technical round with offshore Manager
    2. Video conference - Technical round with onshore Sr.Manager.
    3. Video conference - Technical and domain experience with Sr.Director
    4. Video conference - Technical round with offshore Software Engineer
    5. Video conference - Technical round with onshore team lead
    6. F2F round - Technical with offshore Manager
    7. F2F round - Technical with offshore Software Engineer

The interviews were unique in the sense for me because it was not about just asking one question after another but more of a discussion of topics and ways to implement certain things - which ultimately test your logical ability. Work hard and speak out the truth about your career path and how you want to shape it, if that interests them then you can definitely crack a Salesforce interview.

Interview Questions

• Create a warehouse from an operational table so that only recent load dates sfdc ids will remain in the warehouse.   Answer Question
    • Difference between relational & columnar data storage and how does it help.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

The hiring process is either racial bias or totally made up to look at the negatives. Or both. I will not recommend anyone in the Atlanta area to work at the HLS department because it seems like a department that is struggling to find top talent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your sales process?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were 3 steps involved in the interview process, the first two being one on one interviews with the last being a final presentation to a few decision makers. Decisions to move forward were prompt, within 1 hour for first 2 interviews to 24 hours for final decision to hire on. It was an excellent experience as there was a lot of transparency throughout the process and they give you the tools to ace the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you navigated an account successfully and how that turned into an account win.   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process is very straightforward and you're provided guidance every step of the way. Most reviews have described this in detail already. If you do you research and check out the reviews, you'll have everything you need to succeed in the interview. The people you work with are there to help and really go out of their way to ensure you're successful. Be yourself, be clear about what you've done, and explain what you're looking for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. After preliminary discussions with the recruiter, there were 2 phone interviews - one with the hiring manager(HM) and another with a HM peer. This was followed by 2 sets of onsite interviews.

The first set of 4 onsite interviews were with peers / leadership on the team.

The second set of 4 onsite interviews were with the leadership of the project teams that I would be working with.

The recruiter and recruiting coordinator were top notch. They were a partner in the journey committed to be prompt, transparent and operating with a sense of urgency.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

There was a phone interview screen followed by the in-person interview: 4 separate 1:1 interviews. It was a very quick and positive experience. The team is very energetic and personable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a project did not go as planned.
      Why Salesforce?
      Why this role?
      Why are you leaving your last employer?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The process was very smooth and the hr team was cooperative. The complete process will involve 4-5 interviews and one-two rounds with HR and one with Hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• General Questions related to the job profile to understand your decision making skills and analytical skills and past and current work.   2 Answers

Lead Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I was referred by a current employee for a position and was began some phone interviews with the hiring manager and current team. I then had an in-person interview where I did a presentation to the team. The hiring manager and recruitment team was helpful in preparing for the interviews and presentation so that I had the best opportunity to succeed. I ended up ultimately no getting the initial job for which I applied, but they came back to me with a position that was a better fit.

Interview Questions

• They did ask one technical question that I didn't know the answer to.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

There was 1 phone screening followed by 2 1:1 phone interviews and a panel interview. The panel interview was the toughest, though all of the interviewers went out of their way to put me at ease.

Interview Questions

• They asked some standard questions and dug into my background. They are keen to know YOUR role on a project, not just about the project. The more solid examples you have of specific technical or project-related issues, the better. I appreciated the interviewers' guidance when I started to go off track - they would ask a follow up question to help me get to the point of what they actually wanted to know.   Answer Question

Product Analyst Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

Overall a very positive experience thanks to Jessica Roth. She is fantastic and always answered all my questions and kept me notified on steps.

1 video interview with the hiring manager
    On site interview within 2 weeks

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Easily one of the best interview experiences I ever had. I got a referral and the senior university reached out to me for a 30-min screen call. Got scheduled for a final round later that day with the program director and 2 sales managers. Got an offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.