Salesforce Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7,788 of over 7,788.0 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Salesforce

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Salesforce in Aug 2021

Interview

First there was one screening call with a recruiter and then next there was one google meet interview with a manager. Sent a thank you note through the recruiting coordinator and waited for a response on their decision. It was all conducted virtually.

Interview Questions
  • What was one time you have faced a difficult interaction with someone at work, and how did you handle it?
    Answer Question
  • Why are you interested in this position and Salesforce?
  • What are some examples of times where you had to collaborate in the workplace, and how did that go?
17 people found this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

I applied for an internal communications role at Salesforce, and this was definitely one of the most upsetting interview experiences I've ever had. The irony is that this role sat on their Equality (DEI) team; as a candidate, I couldn't have felt more devalued and disrespected...two things (among many) that a culture that is truly committed to ensuring others feel safe, seen, and valued would actively work against. The interview process was highly disorganized and lacked transparency (which the recruiter unprofessionally blamed on the hiring manager): 1. First, I was contacted by a diversity recruiter to schedule a phone interview. *I identify as BIPOC, which I presume is why I was contacted by a diversity recruiter* 2. The next day, the recruiter emails me to push back the interview time because the time slot *she proposed, I accepted, and she confirmed* got double-booked. A little strange but not a big deal at the time, so I agreed. Along with scheduling this initial phone interview, the recruiter asked me to complete a writing assessment - a minimum 700-word blog article PLUS a deck slide summarizing the blog. This felt like a big ask for such early stages of the process, but I obliged because I was really interested in the role, Equality team, and Salesforce as an organization. THE SAME DAY, 7 hours later - the recruiter emails me again, this time to CANCEL my phone interview, citing that "I just got an update from the hiring manager and she plans to review all of the writing assignments and will then decide who she would like to move forward with. I'll circle back regarding next steps." So no interview, but still wants me to complete the assignment first before they know anything else about me and vice versa. Again, an extensive writing assignment (which took me 8+ hours because it required research + design) without so much as an initial screen seems like a lot to ask of applicants, but as a job seeker, you're often unfairly put in positions where you can either choose between integrity and principle OR doing whatever you need to do to get the job. And all of this is happening during the global pandemic, so needless to say... I needed a job. So despite being highly annoyed at this point, I said "sure, no problem!" and proceeded to waste time on the assignment. 3. I say "waste" time because that is exactly what happened. The recruiter gave me two days to complete the exercise, and let's say the due date was on a Wednesday. I submitted the assignment on Wednesday and on Thursday (YES THE VERY NEXT DAY!!!), I was told that the hiring manager extended an offer to a finalist. I WAS FLOORED. They were *clearly* in final interview stages with candidates when they initially reached out to me and asked me to engage in an extensive process, yet rather than being transparent about that, the company would rather waste my time (and likely that of many other candidates). When I challenged the recruiter about what happened, she simply blamed it on the hiring manager being wishy-washy and disorganized. And while that may be true, it's *very unacceptable* - just because you're a hiring authority, you don't get to be inconsiderate and disrespectful towards prospective employees. Remember, recruiters and hiring managers, you were once a job seeker. And you likely will be again in the future. Definitely NOT a place I'd want to work for if that's how you treat people - a frustrating experience for sure, but you absolutely did me a favor.

Interview Questions
  • N/A - I did not make it to the initial interview round. See above.
31 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Salesforce

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Salesforce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Once moved past the recruiter phone screen, there was a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Then, there were two smaller panel interviews with various leaders that interact with the direct team. From there, the fourth interview was a 60-minute panel interview that required a full presentation and project plan to be completed based off a hypothetical scenario that was emailed over once the interview was scheduled. The final interview from there was with the leader of the organization, and an offer shortly followed!

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle stress, both professionally and personally?
  • How does one stray from traditional Project Management processes to better accommodate the needs of their stakeholders?

Salesforce

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Initial phone call with HR and another one with the hiring manager. If profile matches, you are provided a case study to work on and send back. Presentation to a panel of people in the team you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

The initial coding challenge are two variation of the sliding window problems, which I saw something like that previously but did not get the O(n) solution. I finished the problem, but runtime is too slow (not O(n)).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Met with Human Resources for preliminary discussion. Representative was late to arrive and very rushed. He rushed through questions and interrupted my responses, mis-quoted my answers and was overall very unfriendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

3 rounds -- HR, one technical with hiring manager, second behavioral + technical with the whole team. It was fairly straightforward, people were friendly and nice and genuinely interested to get to know you as a person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Very smooth I had 2 interviewers and they asked questions about my previous job and my motivations It was very flawless and they really wanted to get to know me and my experiences

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Had the phone screen and interviewer seemed uninterested and distracted. Long pauses and she just seemed really disinterested. I have all of the qualifications and yet not moving on to the next stage. She did let me know that though and I give them points for closing the loop.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New Delhi)

Interview

I applied through employee referral. I was contact after a month by Salesforce recruiter. She arranged the interview for upcoming Saturday. On the interview day before half n hour I got a mail for interview reschedule and it was written that recruiter will contact you. Since then no contact from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

online assessment 1: three easy - medium coding problems virtual onsite 1: 30 min talk with manager, behavioral questions & previous experience on resume virtual onsite 2: 45 min tech interview (coding, fundamental knowledge)

Interview Questions
  • virtual onsite 1: 30 min talk with manager, behavioral questions & previous experience on resume virtual onsite 2: 45 min tech interview (coding, fundamental knowledge)
2 people found this interview helpful