Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Salesforce

6,869 Interview Reviews

3.3

Program Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I got connected with the recruiter through the referral. The process was really smooth and I haven't seen such a great recruiter. My recruiter was one of the best recruiters I have ever worked in my entire career. The overall team was very friendly and welcoming. I had forst round of technical interviews with on the senior Architect. It was a video call, the interviewer was not able to turn on his camera but he informed me in the beginning and it was fine. It was not related to Salesforce Architecture it was more generic technical interview. He primarily asked things related to the Integration, web services, Networking, Enterprise Architecture.
    Second round was my panel interview with 3 directors, it was a split with 20 minutes of the initial introductions and Q/A followed by upto 20 mins of panel presentation. This presentation was mainly to understand your executive presence and how you map projects with business values. It is supposed to be an executive presentation with overview but they do expect you to showcase some level of architecture and processes. Followed by the presentation they will ask you questions and also expect to ask any questions about the role and the team which is usual.

Interview Questions

• What challenges did you face during this project?
      What was your role?
      How did you overcome your challenges?
      Why SOAP or REST?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The process was as follows: Initial phone call with the recruitment team, phone call with the hiring manager, phone call with two of the hiring manager's peers, and then a mock presentation with the team.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Very positive interview process. Each interviewer asked great questions and communicated clear next steps at the end of each call / meeting.
    The process included phone screens and virtual interviews. The last interview I was required to deliver a presentation about myself, a product value prop, and my sales plan.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is the biggest challenge if we hire you?
      Q: Why did you chose to work in each of your previous roles? Why did you leave?
      Q: Why do you want do work for this company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in June 2020.

Interview

Organized in every step, Knowledgable, and very professional interviewers.
    Friendly and very kind spirits. Relaxed environment and focused on the subject matter.
    Technical and IT perspective and point of view required. Fast problem solving and decision making required.
    Amazing experience throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years at our company?   Answer Question
    • What is the most important factor in a team?   1 Answer

Business Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in June 2020.

Interview

Applied online via Salesforce website. Recruiter conducted a phone screen, and then worked with a logistics coordinator to schedule a technical interview, a consultative interview, and a panel presentation with three executives.

Interview Questions

• Share a situation where you had to handle objections. Explain the importance of a Center of Excellence or a time where you've implemented good governance practices.   1 Answer

Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was quick and seem less. After applying online, I interviewed with the recruiter and hiring manager with the same week and then received a job offer a couple weeks after.

Interview Questions

• What is your thought process for finding a solution to a problem?   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I think the process was very positive, well structure and organized. It was a long 2 months of interviews and expectations but I was always up to date with the next steps and expectations. The recruiter was very kind and always quick to provide updates and guidance. The entire experience was remote, with well structure interviews and questions. I was very impressed. In total I had 7 interviews with recruiter, business leader, HRBP and VPs of the position. The timeframe and amount of interviews is expected for the seniority of the position. I love the fact that Salesforce has trailheads that you can get free training and prepare for the interviews. Also it's worth watching the latest dreamforce. It has very insightful content that helps you understand the strategy of the company and direction.

Interview Questions

• what would your first 100 days look like   1 Answer
    • how would you define a strategy and go to market for the products under your responsibility   1 Answer

Sales Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

The overall process took about a month. I was referred by a current Salesforce employee. The recruiter reached out and I scheduled our call. My recruiter was super awesome and informative in what the role entails and what the team is looking for. I moved onto my next phase and scheduled 2 video calls with 4 people (2 interviewers on each call). The interview did not feel like an interview at all, it felt like talking to my future colleagues. They were super knowledge individuals and provided great answer to my questions and concern. Very professional and straightforward interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Why Salesforce?
      What makes you a good fit for this role?
      How do you prioritize multiple request?
      How do you handle pressure under stressful situations?
      Where do you see yourself in the near future, 3-5 years?   Answer Question

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Internal Recruiter interview and then the hiring Sales Manager then a colleague of the hiring manager another Sales Manager and then a Solution Engineer Manager. A remote presentation with SE's judging.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest win. The steps taken to win the deal. What were the sizes of companies, deal size etc.   1 Answer

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Fast and efficient. From job posting to offer was less than 30 days. Recruiter was kind and provided good guidance throughout the process. They certainly have given much thought to assessing candidates and matching skills to persona. Presentation guidance was a bit askance; however, the trailheads provided great self-paced training.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a large and complex organization?   1 Answer