Salesforce Lead Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Salesforce Lead Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.4

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was referred to by the hiring manager who I have worked with in the past. Initial round included a hacker rank problem and a subsequent phone conversation with a lead engineer. On-site interview lasted about 5 hours with questions ranging from system design and coding challenges.

Interview Questions

• Mainly how real time stream processing in scale is done based on my experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Lead Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in February 2019.

Interview

My interview process with Salesforce.org consisted of the following stages:
    1. Initial phone screening with the recruiter
    2. Video call with one of the hiring managers
    3. Remote Programming Test
    4. 3 panel interviews consisting of 2 interviewers each conducted via video call
    5. Final interview with a SFDO VP

Interview Questions

• Generally speaking, the interview questions were intended to assess cultural fit, personality, motivation, and technical knowledge / experience.

Every individual with whom I spoke seemed genuine and driven by the mission of SFDO. Even the technical interviews played out more like conversations than the typical correct / incorrect Q&A cycle. While it was apparent that technical ability was being assessed, it never felt like an interrogation. I personally appreciated the style.   Answer Question

Lead Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Burlington, MA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. The first step was a phone interview, followed by an online test. Pretty easy test with enough time to finish and review my code.
    The onsite interview was very pleasant. The engineers that interviewed me were very kind.
    I received an offer within a few days after the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions about the Java language.
      Some design questions.
      A couple of coding (algorithm) questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very well organized and the interview coordinator were in constant contact throughout the process of booking my flights, hotel and getting to the interview. After the interview they made an informal offer the next day and a formal offer letter a few days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was asked my current salary and hike I expected and they matched it.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Overall the experience was great. Everyone on the team was very nice and seemed generally smart.

I had one interview that was a little at odds with the type of interview one would generally expect for this role, but it was constructive nonetheless.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Make it easy on yourself and get a competing offer

Lead Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Bellevue, WA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview starts with a one-hour phone interview with the hiring manager. After it passed, a 24-hour remote programming came. Afterward, it is a whole day onsite with 5 rounds, some are hangouts with remote engineers, and others are the local interviewers.

Interview Questions

• One design question is about design a chess game.   1 Answer

Lead Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The position I interviewed for was C++ specific, although the job will require some iOS, Android and Windows specific stuff as well.

Interview over the phone first. Very friendly and nice chat, no technical questions during that.

Second part was programming test. I spent several hours implementing a C++ program that did a lot of things with data structures, JSON, threading, etc. They liked this enough to fly me out to San Francisco.

Third part of the interview was a day long process where I met with several managers and teams where I chatted and answered multiple technical questions and did a few basic coding exercises. They liked me well enough to offer me the job :)

Interview Questions

• Differences between std::vector vs std::list   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

The first round was more of an intro where I was called to know my projects, likings, skills, position details and some selling by the interviewer. Later I went through a Remote Programming Test. Then I was called for onsite interview. On this day, I went through various rounds which involved test strategy, problem solving and coding and some designing.

Interview Questions

• 1. How would I test a yahoo messenger?
      2. Write code for showing use of singleton pattern?
      3. Write a program to implement a binary search tree.   Answer Question

Lead Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Mateo, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was the standard software engineer interview. Recruiters don't follow up. I reached out to see if there was any feedback after a week. Recruiter said he was still gathering the feedback from the team and that he would get back to me later the same day. Well...that was over 2 weeks ago and still no response. It's pretty lame and reflects poorly on the company. I wouldn't want to work for such an unresponsive company.

Lead Member of Technical Staff Interview

Interview

The best interview process I have ever had. The recruiters were very responsive and the interviewers were great. First I had a phone screen with one of the directors followed by a remote programming test which was very interesting to solve. This was followed by four onsite interviews which included programming and questions on past experience and some questions on testing.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.