Salesforce Senior Member of the Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Salesforce Senior Member of the Technical Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

Senior Member of the Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Seattle, WA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me first. The first round was a 45 minutes call with a manager, going over the role description and requirements. It is more to verbally check and verify the match between your skills, interests, and the role.
The second round was an online coding/design problem which had to be done online with a shared screen. Not an easy problem to solve, but given a two hours time slot makes it doable.

The third round was a full round team interview, which took about 5 hours. It included both technical and behavioural.

Overall I found the interview process at Salesforce way different than other tech companies. During the interview process, it is really easy to figure out the culture of the company, their values, and the people you are going to work with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hyderabad) in December 2018.

Interview

1) The process consisted of a coding challenge + 3 In person technical interview s+ 2 Video interviews + 1 discussion with hiring manager.
    2) Overall interview experience was good. All the interviews were scheduled within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Coding and design questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hyderabad) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview process was very good. The role and product requirement were explained well. The technical rounds were good in terms of assessing the skills. Total 4 technical rounds and 2 director rounds were taken.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.