Sam's Club Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,236 of over 1,236.0 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Sam's Club

Application

I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

Really easy interview. Got the job immediately. They asked questions about the club and you. Want to know your schedule, ethics, etc. Very quick interview and you usually get the offer immediately.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like about Sam's club? What are your hours? What kind of retail experience do you have?
    Answer Question

Sam's Club

Application

I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I had previous experience working in customer service so it was not so bad. She was easy to talk to and understood my availability for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sam's Club

Application

I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

Easy, not professional. Did 1 group interview and 1 individual. The questions were more personal than professional and wanted to dig really deep into available time for shifts. I wasn't really willing to dive deep into my availability and they didn't like that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sam's Club

Application

I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

They took an hour to tell me that I didn’t get a job offer. I went there for a job offer because it was an hiring event. Turned out, I had to reapply and do stupid assessments to even get a job offer. Management was horrible.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Sam's Club

Application

I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

Was asked a few questions about customer service and most importantly ability to work flexible hours and weekends. Interview was conducted by a front end manager and it appeared they just really needed bodies. Weren't too concerned with qualifications.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be available to work anytime between 4:30am - 8:30pm M - F and weekends.

Sam's Club

Application

I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

It was a quick interview. The person that interviewed me didn’t ask a lot of questions. I was asked why I wanted to work there and about my work experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Sam's Club

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

Interview was really quick. Got called to schedule an interview, then went in, interview took about 15 minutes. Simple questions about work experience, background. They asked about how long I’ve work at my work, my experience with customers, and if I’ve ever made a mistake during work and how I handled it

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to leave your current position?

Sam's Club

Application

I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

Simple questions. They ask about your customer service experience and about previous challenges. They want reliable employees that will show up to work each day. The interview didn't ask much of my education.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Grand Rapids, MI) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was easy It was like we been for years so far so good also the computer question was also easy too. It was like a 30 mins interview. Then I also got the job on the spot.

Sam's Club

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

Was very easy. Nice and very Friendly. Informative . Went pretty quickly, about ten minutes. Interviewed by two people, both nice. I need at least thirty words but have nothing else more to say.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,236 Interviews