Samsung Electronics Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Electronics Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

2.7

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Moscow (Russia)) in January 2020.

Interview

One of the most awful experience I had in my career. Everything went well before HR asked me about husband and kids (whether I have or not). Firstly I ignored the question and proceeded with conversation, but HR was pushing me to answer, and I asked what’s the relation between my working experience, overall professionalism and my family. Of course she couldn’t answer and said this is normal interview question. I couldn’t even imagine I will be harassed on the basis of marital status/kids in 2020 in international company. After this situation we finished the interview, I was promised to get a feedback after a couple of days, but still (more than 2 weeks) I haven’t got any from the company. Shame on you, Samsung Moscow!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

It was through VC which is a better way if one can't travel out station in short notice. There are 3 round including HR round. For 2 rounds with sales head for respective division.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

two department supervisors for first interview, one follow up discussing package

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Lisbon (Portugal)) in July 2009.

Interview

I knew the head manager who invited me to take the chance of working with Samsung Electrónica Portuguesa. Than I've had an interview with the HR responsible wich was only to know me and sign contract.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to join such a dificult company in terms of pressure.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just salary! I've asked for 20% more because of what competition was offering. All other conditions were fair

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.