Samsung Electronics Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated 18 Aug 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 6 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (United States)

Interview

I was contacted by several recruiters who tried to get me in and apply for the job, but completely forgot about me to the point they emailed me months later asking me to reapply to the same job.

Interview Questions
  • Can you handle high-pressure situations and long hours?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Kuala Lumpur) in Feb 2016

Interview

I received a call from HR department then book a time for interview. During interview there are a HR representative and a boss, only once section interview. Mostly HR is asking question and boss is observing the whole process.

Interview Questions
Samsung Electronics
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (United States)

Interview

Quick process. Interviewed Friday and received the following week. HR agency was terrible getting back to me about my background check. My advice is persistent beats resistance. Follow up and wish for the best.

Interview Questions
Samsung Electronics
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (United States)

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter based in NJ. She asked very basic questions and asked when would I be available to meet w/ 3VPs and 1EVP. I went to the interview and meet with hiring manager, 1 VP, and a lady that is currently in the position. The interview went smoothly and very basic questions were asked, however there was a little disconnect. At the very end of the interview the hiring manager asked me about my last name. I was completely caught off guard. My last question I asked them was what to expect in the next step of the process. The hiring manager said that due to 3 other parties not attending that this process would be very tedious. He said within the next 3 weeks they would be contacting the next round. And shortly after they would narrow it down to 1 person. I reached out to the local office and recruiting manager and no one reached back out to me.

Interview Questions
  • With there being so many admin assistant positions why did you apply to Samsung?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (United States)

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, phone interview and then later called in for on site interview. Basic questions of past experiences and asked about my understanding of the job. The employers seemed to pretty straight forward

Interview Questions
  • Based on my schooling, why is samsung group appealing to you
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX
Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Richardson, TX) in Jan 2011

Interview

Interview lasted 30 minutes. Was conversational in nature...the interviewee was asked to speak to his/her skills much of the time. Be prepared to speak clearly and quickly regarding the position and how your experience can help the achieve objectives. Very nice facilities.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult or unexpected interview questions asked. All should be considered standard.