Samsung Electronics America Android Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Electronics America Android Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics America

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clifton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Clifton, NJ (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied through a Recuriter and he got me an interview in 1 week. After that there was 2 interview rounds . The whole process took almost 3 weeks. The interview was normal and mostly focused on Android architecture and basics

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics America

Android Developer Interview

Interview

Many..

working for this company means you are visitor to Korea and will leave after sometime. Everything is controlled from Korea HQ.. you will not have freedom to come up with good soln you need to depend on korea for everything and hey wait if you are coming to this company then make sure you learn korean otherwise life will be difficult. In meeting people start talking in korean and you will look stupid and most of the documentation you get is also either poorly translated in English or they simply ignore your request to share document..

Interview Questions

• Ah i was thinking that this company will never do layoff and just found out that they did layoff of another team located in Milpitas   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campinas, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Campinas, São Paulo (Brazil)) in October 2013.

Interview

First of all a call with HR talent intermediate, them a call with a manager, a visit to Manaus and the place to work and a at the end a proposal. The fly and hotel was payde by the company before the last formal proposal.

Interview Questions

• One question between many others :Explane something about your self in English.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.