Samsung Electronics Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Electronics Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

2.7

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in January 2018.

Interview

Contacted by HR for an on campus interview. The hiring manager was disrespectful. The rest of the panel were friendly. This hiring manager clearly had someone else in mind for the job. He unnecessarily prolonged the interview process by requesting a panel of the account team to review me. Both rounds of interviews took between 3 and 4 hours. While I was promised to get an answer within a week, no answer came until after 2 weeks and several follow ups. Both HR personnel and hiring manager had a very miserable attitude.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Interview

I had a phone screen with their external recruiting company, a phone interview with the hiring manager, and an on-site interview with two panels. The first panel interview went well, but the tone of the interview changed with the second panel. Half of the interviewers seemed very disinterested in the interview from the moment they came into the room. They were also unprepared and did not know who should lead the interview. Business matters were also discussed during the interview. It was so awkward and uncomfortable that not even halfway into the interview I decided I was no longer interested in the position as these would be the people I would have had to work with.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Richardson, TX (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

The manager told me what to prepare for and just asked me questions about what I researched. It was very straight-forward and lasted about ten minutes. Nothing was difficult about it as he just wanted to make sure I would actually do some research and not come empty handed.

Interview Questions

• Types of wireless technologies.   2 Answers

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (New York, NY (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

after submit the resume on-line, an email is sent to invite you to an on-site interview directly, no telephone interview

then their decision is given in like a month. details of the internship will be given a month before the the internship begins

Interview Questions

• what do you think of the Korea culture   2 Answers

Engineer Interview

Interview

One coding round consisting of 1 question whicb you have to code jn either C/C++ or java, you can use only basic libraries for I/O only, will get 3 hours to implement, and each and every test case should be correct. No partial solution is accepted. After qualifying first round there are 2 technical and 1 HR interviews

Interview Questions

• Basics of OOP, Java, C/C++, project related questions and Data structures and Algorithms   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in February 2019.

Interview

There were many applicants to be interviewed that same day so I had to wait for a long time. The interview was one on one with the HR. The interviewer was kind and very soft-spoken.

Interview Questions

• What can we expect from you?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

Basic questions, phone interview and video interview. Interviewed with about five people from various levels of management. They were interested in background and research areas. Not technical questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you can contribute to SEC   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

It is easy. But the coding test is a bit difficult. The coding test is like leetcode, in easy-middle level. I luckily passed it. The oral interview is easy. They asked me about my project experience.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

3 parts: HR interview, creativity interview and technical interview. HR interview is standard, but creativity and technical interviews could be harder. For technical if you know your field and can explain your experience you are ok.

Interview Questions

• Prepare the standard interview questions. They will be asked in every interview you have. (e.g. why do you want to work at Samsung)   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in September 2018.

Interview

Coding test of 4 hrs consisting of 1 question to code without the use of stand template libraries. Followed by HR round if you clear the test. Coding test your ability in data structures, Dynamic Programming etc. Geeks for Geeks is must. Competitive coding is very helpful. Can refer to previously asked question to get a good grasp.

Interview Questions

• 1 coding question, 4 hrs for Advanced Level mainly of DP, or Data structures.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.