Samsung Electronics Hardware Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Electronics Hardware Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

3.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

It's been more than a hour asking qns from resume , project questions and digital electronics cmos fundamental s VERILOG system verilog and UVM

Its been really tough being how much you prepared it's purely luck factor

Interview Questions

• All the conceptual questions related to the ECE   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (New Delhi) in September 2019.

Interview

I was asked questions from digital, analog and basic circuits. The environment was very friendly. After that there was HR round. The HR round was easy going. The questions were basic like why you want to work with us, what do you expect from us etc.

Interview Questions

• Draw circuit of cmos inverter and explain everything you can about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Kolkata) in August 2017.

Interview

Questions on basic electronics-digital circuits,8085 microprecessor,computer architecture,etc.Standard questions,also include a coding algorithm in c which asked to check if a string is palindrome or not,and then optimize the code.A puzzle was also asked.Overall neutral experience.

Interview Questions

• Check if a string is palindrome in C and optimize the code   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (New Delhi) in August 2017.

Interview

Screening based on percentage and then written test. Test had basic digital and analog and network analysis and coding questions . Next day interview was held. Asked ques on piplining , fifo buffer. then stress interview was also held

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Kolkata) in August 2016.

Interview

There was an apti+technical test for 60 and 45 mins each.
    then 2 Technical interviews and 1 HR.
    Technical was from basic digital circuits and also a few puzzles were asked.
    It was nearly 30 min interview each.

Interview Questions

• Design a state machine for detection of three 3bit packets.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.