Samsung Electronics Internship Interview Questions

Updated 2 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 23 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (India)

Interview

Great, we were supposed to watch tv all day and at the end of the day, we have to make a presentation. It was a really fun activity. Full scene tha. I would everyone to join this company.

Interview Questions
  • Do you like Cartoon Network? Tell me about yourself
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Singapore
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Singapore)

Interview

Easy and casual. Typical interview questions, asked about your work experience etc. Fast process. Felt more like a chat rather than a formal interview, could be because the position was temporary and not for Long term. Overall was okay, bosses are warm and kind.

Interview Questions
Samsung Electronics
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portugal
Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Portugal)

Interview

Rápido e acessível, primeiro uma entrevista por telefone em inglês e depois uma por vídeo chamada com 2 representantes de Portugal, uma pessoa dos recursos humanos e outra do departamento para onde me candidatei .

Interview Questions
  • -fazer um apresentação de mim mesmo -como me descreveria um colega de faculdade - quais as minhas forças e fraquezas -quem sou nos meus tempos livre
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

Interview

There was an eliminatory test round before interview which consisted questions from digital electronics, analog electronics and cpp. Post that, interview took place, questions on electronics and CV were asked followed by a puzzle.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between latch and flip flop
Anonymous Employee in Germany
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Germany)

Interview

Candidatura online, chiamato dopo nemmeno 1 giorno per un colloquio telefonico e richiamato dopo altri 2 giorni circa per fissare un colloquio di persona, dopo un solo giorno mi hanno richiamato comunicandomi l'offerta di assunzione

Interview Questions
Samsung Electronics
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Italy
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Italy) in Jun 2020

Interview

Dopo essere stato selezionato, ho svolto il primo colloquio in inglese con HR samsung, dove ho spiegato cosa studiavo e che esperienze di lavoro avevo fatto. Il secondo colloquio, invece, con HR local Milano, Administrative Manager e Service Manager è stato per capire se fossi il candidato ideale per la posizione richiesta. Peccato però, che mi era stato detto che avrei in ogni caso ricevuto notizie e così non è stato.

Interview Questions
  • Perché sei il candidato ideale per samsung? Perché hai scelto Samsung? Il più grande insuccesso scolastico?
Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Kuala Lumpur) in Oct 2019

Interview

phone interview - Assessments & Group Discussions - shortlisted

Interview Questions
Samsung Electronics
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhanbād
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Dhanbād) in Aug 2019

Interview

First of all there was a coding round on Cocubes after that 81 students were shortlisted for GD round in which all the shortlisted students were divided into groups of 10 and a question was given to each group and each individual has to solve the problem most efficiently and effectively

Interview Questions
  • Find the sum of leaf nodes at minimum level in BST
  • Convert leaf nodes of a BST into linked list
  • Convert one string to another just by picking the character from a string and placing it in the front of the same string
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (London, England) in Aug 2019

Interview

One phone screening with the hiring manager and second interview, very technical. Asked the most common machine learning questions that can be found. No behavioral questions only technical and about my research experience

Interview Questions
Samsung Electronics
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (United States) in Mar 2019

Interview

We first applied through the online for global internship and then they wanted us to participate in on-site Interview in San Jose, California. This internship interview only needs an on-site interview.

Interview Questions
  • Based on resume and application, what did you do and what's the relevant thing you did about working in Samsung
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews