Samsung Electronics Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Electronics Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

They called me to setup an interview and during the first round of interview it was about my research experiences and description of my projects. The interview was for FPGA designer and the interviewer asked about high level synthesis process and how it is different from rtl design

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

They conducted 2 Different interview, and the interview was the one where there would be three interviewers and you, the interviewee. They questions were mostly behavioral questions, and based off of the resume. There are also creativity-related questions specific to the prompt they give you.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in March 2019.

Interview

We first applied through the online for global internship and then they wanted us to participate in on-site Interview in San Jose, California. This internship interview only needs an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Based on resume and application, what did you do and what's the relevant thing you did about working in Samsung   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

1.Coding round
    2.GD
    60 people for coding round after which 30 were eliminated
    GD was in groups and those who spoke well for a minute were selected. It doesnt matter if you spoke anything that made sense to the context of the topic.You just have to speak.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was relaxing and the interviewer was friendly. Watched a few videos regarding their company activities, and proceeded with a self-introduction, a case study and 30 mins of IQ test.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was informal like a chit chat session with one of the manager . Got interview through school portal . Results of interview was out very soon. Overall experience was good with no tough questions being asked except for some typical hr questions .

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

First impression is fun during the group interview! Feel challenging and performed in the interview session, creative and interesting interview I ever had. The environment is good and the interviewer is friendly.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (New Delhi) in September 2017.

Interview

it was good and asked questions related to java and data structures. then some questions were related to ML and deep learning. they discussed the project that i mentioned in my cv

Internship Interview

Interview

As usual, phone call screening before invited to attend assessment. After screening, HR will inform to attend assessment. Unlike usual interview, the assessment will hold in a group form instead of individual interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2018.

Interview

20 min phone call, to best express why you fit the position you are looking applying for. You really have to sell yourself and it is more o you talking than the interviewer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.