Samsung Electronics Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Electronics Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

2.4

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

They called me to setup an interview and during the first round of interview it was about my research experiences and description of my projects. The interview was for FPGA designer and the interviewer asked about high level synthesis process and how it is different from rtl design

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was relaxing and the interviewer was friendly. Watched a few videos regarding their company activities, and proceeded with a self-introduction, a case study and 30 mins of IQ test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

1.Coding round
    2.GD
    60 people for coding round after which 30 were eliminated
    GD was in groups and those who spoke well for a minute were selected. It doesnt matter if you spoke anything that made sense to the context of the topic.You just have to speak.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (New Delhi) in September 2017.

Interview

it was good and asked questions related to java and data structures. then some questions were related to ML and deep learning. they discussed the project that i mentioned in my cv

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

First impression is fun during the group interview! Feel challenging and performed in the interview session, creative and interesting interview I ever had. The environment is good and the interviewer is friendly.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2018.

Interview

20 min phone call, to best express why you fit the position you are looking applying for. You really have to sell yourself and it is more o you talking than the interviewer.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (New Delhi) in August 2017.

Interview

First an exam. Then company presentation describing the payment on offer and perks and benefits. Followed by technical interview with a choice of analog or digital. Around 45 min long. Ends with HR interview.

Internship Interview

Interview

As usual, phone call screening before invited to attend assessment. After screening, HR will inform to attend assessment. Unlike usual interview, the assessment will hold in a group form instead of individual interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.