Samsung Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

1,138 Interview Reviews

2.9

Market Research Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

I had an interview offer from Samsung Electronics. They gave me a task to write down a research paper and make a presentation on how COVID-19 effect on Asian products and what is the new car industry trend. I didn't think I match the job profile since I do not have a specialty in market research and no background knowledge related to electronic engineering. I also had other visa issues. I was not sure if the company was aiming to interview me. I got the interview confirmed 2 days before the interview date. I didn't have enough time to do the task perfectly. The interview was quite tough. There were quite many questions related to the technical terms. Overall, it was an interesting experience for me even though I was not interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember much but there were questions like explain this technical term.   Answer Question

Interview

I had three interviews. First interview is by phone , 2nd round is face to face and third one is by using zoom interviews. The final interview three team members join the interview. Each interview takes about 30-40
    min. It takes two to three month to know an offer since i has the first interview.

Interview Questions

• What did i do from my previous job? How do i contribute here ?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

It was a phone screen followed by a few rounds of in-person interview. I met several employees through this process which last 45 minutes per meeting. The in person meetings were standard behavioral and technical assessment questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Samsung?   4 Answers

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I apply the resume on website and Contact me firat and then i go the jnterview places. There are some intervieres and I answered the qns and then i waited the results of interview

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Took 3 months. They love wasting candidates' time.
    1. Phone screen with recruiter
    2. Video chat with HM
    2. Video chat on SQL and tech questions with a Peer
    Onsite:
    1. 1:1 with HM
    2. 1:1 with Peer
    3. 1:1 with Skip level
    Overall all questions were on behavioral and team fit.
    After the onsite, I got a call from the recruiter around a week later informing me the feedback was very good.
    Then they just ghosted, boom! radio silence. So disrespectful and unprofessional way to treat candidates.

Interview Questions

• 1. We are not really like actual Tech are u still willing to work here?
      2. TBH, the role is not that hard, are u still willing to work here?
      3. TBH transparent, people are hard to work with due to Korean bureaucracy, are you still willing to work here?
      4. How will u improve the Samsung retail website?
      5. A SQL question on ranking   Answer Question

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I was asked to give a 10 minute presentation of myself at first. Then the questions asked were pretty basic level like floorplan, PnR, CTS and STA. Prepare to talk about as many challenges faced and how you went on to solve them. Create interesting stories with challenges faced.

Senior Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Plano, TX (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process took six months with little to no communication. Spoke with hiring manager who was very rude during the 30 minute interview. No respect or value to applicants’ time. Very rushed and disengagement throughout complete interview.

Algorithm Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in July 2020.

Interview

I went through two rounds. The first round is an online test of your basic knowledge and skillset match. It is a 45min test consisting of multiple choice. The second round contains three open-ended questions, asking you to think of your own solutions to solve the problems.

Interview Questions

• Technical basic knowledge and your own solutions to solve real-life cases.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

2 phone interview + on site interview. interviewers are nice, but not very patient.
    overall, it is good experience. during interview, there will be three engineers, 1 manager and 1 director.

Interview Questions

• most what you did in your previous job interviewers are nice, but not very patient.
      overall, it is good experience.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

phone interview + on site interview
    coding interview during phone interview (use of a software to answer the coding question)
    data struct + algorithm + coding + general knowledge questions during on site interview
    Met with 5 people during on site interview

Interview Questions

• Remove duplicates in singly linked list   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.