Samsung Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Electronics Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

2.9

Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

simple and easy to handle all the question, the interviewer was super and asked all relevant questions, 3 people were in the panel, 1st round was telephonic and 2nd was face to face. 3rd and final round was stright forward which was HR round

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

Not much engagement between Hiring management and HR associate. Human Resources send me a declined letter. Hiring manager said I was chosen. After asking both what was the real decision received an answer a week after.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions with a virtual interview 2 hiring managers   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

Very friendly atmosphere, nice HR and department representative, good and clear communication, interesting tasks, personal questions, clear position description

Staff Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

1st step: background screening,
    2nd step: on-site interview about technical major knowledge, personality, academic ability, reasoning ability, and algorithm. etc.
    very simple question, simple answer.
    Ask yourself whether you can work hard.

SCM Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Madrid (Spain)) in June 2016.

Interview

Primera entrevista con RRHH por teléfono, contar un poco tu trayectoria profesional. No preguntas trampas.
    Segunda entrevista presencial, RRHH y Manager del equipo. Principalmente centradas en tu experiencia profesional y académica, dependiendo de la posición del puesto.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

1. Coding test
    There were about 4~5 questions.
    sorting, string search, and others.
    the difficulty is normal, but preparing is needed.
    At least 3 question passes were needed.

2. Interview
    There were no technical questions.
    There are many personal questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why we should hire you?
      2. What is your special skill? (except technical)   1 Answer

Algorithm Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in March 2018.

Interview

Only Math questions, There was Kind of academical vibes.. since it was very theoretical questions. It was 2 tech inters and one HR. Only Math questions, There was Kind of academical vibes.. since it was very theoretical questions. It was 2 tech inters and one HR. Only Math questions, There was Kind of academical vibes.. since it was very theoretical questions. It was 2 tech inters and one HR.

CMI Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn, got an email few days later to schedule a phone interview. I was abroad when answering and I don't think I did a good interview and I wasn't expecting any further news from them. But, 2-3 days later I've got an email inviting me to prepare a presentation an modernising the department with no information other than CMI is no longer needed because they now have CDM.
    So I contacted 5 different people who worked or still work at SGE and interviewed them to understand what and how is done. Without me asking, they all complained - people from various backgrounds, in different positions and seniority - about managers shouting at employees, working up to 2 am and getting treated like slaves.
    I went for the interview half-hearted, the interview was with HR (not Korean) and, I suspected my potential future line manager, a Korean guy.
    And then I presented and I felt a good vibe, we established some good business communication. I would push back on 3 occasions on the manager's belief that CMI is dead but he needs a CMI manager...
    When my turn came to asking questions, things changed quite radically. I asked why did they need to hire a new manager since they don't believe they need CMI any longer and how come the position is open. They answered without saying anything really, something along the lines that they want someone because they are supposed to have such a role. And no word about what happened to the person before.
    And since I noticed my question seemed to have annoyed the Korean guy, I thought that maybe I can ask HR how is the corporate culture in Samsung. Before HR could answer, the manager had almost jumped up his seat asking 'why? What did you hear?'. HR basically said that all the negative feedback about Samsung comes from incompetent employees but he can swear that his experience is different... Like look how competent I am, don't listen to those...
    It was clear to me and to them that we will not meet again...

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in July 2019.

Interview

at first, there are a phone interview, samsumg want to know your motivation and career expriences and why your good at this position they ask you.
    youshould prepare those question first, if they think to be possitive, you move to next step for f2f meeting

Interview Questions

• why you are good person in this position   1 Answer

Pasante Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

Entrevista Grupal con varias personas, preguntas basicas y alguna que otra directo en ingles. Después entrevista con el jefe, que estaba desinteresado desde un principio, hizo 3 preguntas y a los 10 minutos ya había terminado. La señora de recursos humanos muy buena onda, el jefe del área medio medio.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.