Samsung Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

1,103 Interview Reviews

2.9

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I apply the resume on website and Contact me firat and then i go the jnterview places. There are some intervieres and I answered the qns and then i waited the results of interview

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I was asked to give a 10 minute presentation of myself at first. Then the questions asked were pretty basic level like floorplan, PnR, CTS and STA. Prepare to talk about as many challenges faced and how you went on to solve them. Create interesting stories with challenges faced.

Vendedor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

Teste matematica, português e psicológico, porém todos de nivel mediano, três fases e com três avaliadores difentes, gerente, supervisor regional e diretor, o psicologico tem uma camera gravando para melhor análise de perfil, empresa boa de Excelente índole

Senior Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Plano, TX (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process took six months with little to no communication. Spoke with hiring manager who was very rude during the 30 minute interview. No respect or value to applicants’ time. Very rushed and disengagement throughout complete interview.

Advogado Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in May 2020.

Interview

Entrevista pessoal com perguntas sobre atividade desempenhada anteriormente, com foco em novas tecnologias e startups. A entrevista foi muito bem elaborada pelo recursos humanos da empresa, equipe preparada e perguntas pertinentes ao candidato com foco humanizado com feedbacks

Associate Interview

Interview

It was a phone screen followed by a few rounds of in-person interview. I met several employees through this process which last 45 minutes per meeting. The in person meetings were standard behavioral and technical assessment questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Samsung?   1 Answer

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2020.

Interview

There are so many rounds of interviews to expect. From phone screening to interview by the team then by team lead, by director then there are one more round then they decide wether to hire you. The whole process is way to exhausting and time consuming.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwŏn, Kyonggi (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Suwŏn, Kyonggi (South Korea)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through Samsung’s career portal in 2017. They went through my application and then let me know I was accepted into the next round about 2-3 weeks later. I went into the on-site coding round in Suwon but didn’t make it through. Staff was professional, and the tests were very well conducted.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Pune) in March 2019.

Interview

Basic networking questions, and hr questions with manegerial round. two rounds of interview were there with basics questions and intermediate level. They asked about your previous experience why you left company and why you want to join samsung. asked about relocating as well.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Took 3 months. They love wasting candidates' time.
    1. Phone screen with recruiter
    2. Video chat with HM
    2. Video chat on SQL and tech questions with a Peer
    Onsite:
    1. 1:1 with HM
    2. 1:1 with Peer
    3. 1:1 with Skip level
    Overall all questions were on behavioral and team fit.
    After the onsite, I got a call from the recruiter around a week later informing me the feedback was very good.
    Then they just ghosted, boom! radio silence. So disrespectful and unprofessional way to treat candidates.

Interview Questions

• 1. We are not really like actual Tech are u still willing to work here?
      2. TBH, the role is not that hard, are u still willing to work here?
      3. TBH transparent, people are hard to work with due to Korean bureaucracy, are you still willing to work here?
      4. How will u improve the Samsung retail website?
      5. A SQL question on ranking   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.