Samsung Electronics Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Electronics Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

2.6

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Overland Park, KS (US)).

Interview

This position is about mobile development, and the first interview is assigned on the next day I received HR's call, so I have not too much time to prepare for this interview, and then the second day, they give a call and totally about technical questions of java and android, easy questions like what is static in java, but also hard questions like different situations on exception handling, but if you have study algorithm very well, this won't be too difficult, I assume it as average difficulty in large companies. Questions on android is not widely applicable for all candidates, but these questions will be based on your projects, and will be difficult to analyse, and the phone interview last about 1 hour, even with codes you need to write on google share doc. So, it seems no very easy to deal with.

Interview Questions

• How sharedpreference works on android?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Warsaw (Poland)) in August 2016.

Interview

The first round was a coding task onsite, simple dynamic programming was enough to solve. I was asked about search algorithms, data structures, and tasks to solve (to write pseudocode for recursive search algorithm). There was few question about language syntax, but it didn't make that big impact on a result. The interview lasted quite long (circa 3h) and we were forced to finish because of the other meeting.

Interview Questions

• std library, vectors, lists, search algorithm, pseudocode for a recursive search algorithm   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kyiv (Ukraine)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Kyiv (Ukraine)) in January 2013.

Interview

I have made a small app - RSS reader. You should get RSS feed, save it to the data base.
    I don't have an HR interview, on the first meet they ask me some algorithms task. After it, I got a final round with group lead and some guys from hr department.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. I got an interview to the junior position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Warsaw (Poland)) in May 2017.

Interview

One or two emails to schedule an interview.
    2h of technical, 1h of HR interview. I had to be 15 minutes earlier, so I could find the interview room.
    After one week I knew the results.

Interview Questions

• What coding patterns do you know?
      Why did you apply to Samsung?
      Project that I am proud of.
      My favourite study subjects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

Someone goes to room with you with test and than leaves you. You have around 40 minut to solve it. After that time comes technical interviewer and than he ask you some question and he can answer some questions related with test and job. After that you got laptop with simple like spoj or codility test.
    If you pass HR interviewer comes and do some formal aragments. If everything you go to induction 1 or 15 day of month, and start job 4 day laters.

Interview Questions

• Cpp Quiz questions like slicing, what is done first, destructor and constructor   Answer Question
    • List, stack, volatile, how compiller works, compilation   Answer Question
    • Solve algorythim test. You have to implement algorythim using only malloc and stdio/stdlib or iostream.You can use builtin editor or visual studio.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.