Samsung Electronics Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Electronics Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

3.2

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The initial recruiter was great! However, once you get past 2 phone interviews and an in-person interview it was not a great experience. The "group" panel interview had nothing nice or positive to say about the company. One woman told me she wanted to quit everyday her first year there. Another person told me if I liked high stress every moment, then this is a good job. I appreciated the honesty, however that made me think very negatively about this company.

Interview Questions

• What would happen if you came in and 1/2 of the staff quit   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in October 2017.

Interview

First, short phone screener from HR. Second, 30+ minute interview with HR. Third, Phone Interview with Hiring Manager. The HR internal recruiter was switched up in-between interviews. They explained the position and the skills/attributes desired for the role.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for Samsung?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Richardson, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

5 rounds of In person interview with presentation and case study kind of questions. The interview process was lengthy but of average difficulty. The questions were fairly standard and did not take a lot of skill to answer.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview questions. Some were based on skillset.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

Company's annual undergrad recruiting process (Resume/CV -> 1st R interview -> 2nd R interview)

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Greenville, SC (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Recruiter via phone to assess skills and background capability, interview with 4 Managers(respective peers and support department peers) in panel format setting and one interview with senior level and Director in 1:1 setting. The process culminated with interviews with HR and Senior Leadership

Interview Questions

• Style of management, observation of company from the prospective new position, plus / delta's based on observation and analysis, situational, why me versus the rest.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Mumbai) in July 2018.

Interview

Technical interview then HR interview for salary negotiation. it was very nice experience to go through all technical rounds of interviews and final negotiation part.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2017.

Interview

It took 2 months to come back to me... The distance between 1st interview with 2nd was 2 months. There is another 1 interview after 2nd ones just to speak to the president for 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Mainly to check with you how is your personality when it comes to work. Why Samsung etc?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panamá (Panama)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Panamá (Panama)) in September 2017.

Interview

Approached by Human Resources via referral, CV Submission to Human Resources, 1:1 interview with Director, 1:1 interview with CEO. No analytical or behavioural tests. Recieve and offer not signed by CEO and accepted.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Poorly done and unprofessional. They keep asking for information about the previous company including benefits and salary which goes against anti-competition. Then they will use this as a basis for their offer instead of looking at your recent credentials. when you sign the contract you have to read everything again because they changed your "role name" to something else and even lowered the salary packages without informing you. be vary wary of this as the company seems to have no idea about ethics and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me what your current company offers, what is your current salary? what other benefits do they include, etc.? (when you reject they use threat stating they cannot hire you if you cannot disclose these information.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Noida) in August 2016.

Interview

There was No written test, only two rounds of face to face interview, after that HR took the interview and then extended the offer. In all it was not that difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• introduction, few puzzles, mobile market in general   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.