Samsung Electronics Marketing Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 1.3K interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics

Interview

interview was okay.. should've prepared more.. I think the interviewer was good. .. over all very professional and did an okay job. I also like the interviewer. The overall experience was very good.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time that you had trouble handling a project>
    Answer Question

Samsung Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics

Interview

Good helpful Good growth Learning opportunities Good to start career for freshers Can start the process of the day of the world of the day of the early. Behaviour of the day is going to be a good time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Samsung Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics

Interview

Le processus de l'entretien d'embauche est bien cadré avec des questions pertinentes. Mon retour sur cette expérience est positif. Il n'y a rien à signaler. Il n'y a rien à signaler. Il n'y a rien à signler.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Samsung Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics

Interview

There was an interview where recruiters asked me various questions about my personal strengths and weaknesses, reasons why I should be hired and my professional knowledge. I was also given a task I needed to solve and present my answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Jersey City, NJ)

Interview

Initiated thru online application. This took a while and responses took time to get. Overall the process was over 4 months. Two sets of in person interviews - one with the hiring manager and his team and a second one with his boss.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Samsung Electronics

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in Feb 2020

Interview

It was an okay interview. I had a technical problem and they wouldn’t let me redo it unfortunately but they give you many chances to record your answers which was pretty nice

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you were asked to do something you had never done before? How did you react? What did you learn?
  • Why do you think you will be a good fit for Samsung?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Chertsey, England, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

I interviewed online and although it took a while to get an initial response they were then really prompt with letting me know if i got onto future stages. the assessment centre was quite easy, redid some tests from earlier on in the application and did the standard group stuff and presentations .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana)

Interview

Introduction, values to the company, experience, knowledge, educational qualification Responsible for being productive about the project assigned monthly along with meeting the required deadline within the time assigned. Develop software based on functional and architectural specification according to established quality and process standards. Ability to analyze the requirements and do the decomposition into elementary tasks for functionality implementation. Should be able to solve the assigned problem within the deadline. Actively participate in other R&D activities and support new initiatives. Initiative to propose patentable ideas/improvements in tools/process.

Interview Questions
  • Introduction, values to the company, experience, knowledge, educational qualification

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Foram quatro etapas: previa com RH no telefone, entrevista com gestor por telefone, apresentação de case em inglês presencial e fit cultural com o RH presencial. Apesar de ter várias etapas, foi bastante rápido e coerente.

Interview Questions
  • Que tipo de celebridade você usaria para expor nossa marca em redes sociais?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campinas, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Campinas, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

O profissional que fez a entrevista nos colocou para responder perguntas de currículo em frente aos outros concorrentes mesmo não sendo dinâmica, os presentes se sentiam desconfortáveis em interagir com o entrevistador já que eram perguntas individuais.

Interview Questions
  • Uma pergunta interessante, foi sobre a preocupação com causas sociais, se já havia trabalhado com isso.
4 people found this interview helpful