Samsung Electronics Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Electronics Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

3.2

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in February 2020.

Interview

It was an okay interview. I had a technical problem and they wouldn’t let me redo it unfortunately but they give you many chances to record your answers which was pretty nice

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were asked to do something you had never done before? How did you react? What did you learn?   Answer Question
  • Why do you think you will be a good fit for Samsung?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Responsible for being productive about the project assigned monthly along with meeting the required deadline within the time assigned.
    Develop software based on functional and architectural specification according to established quality and process standards.
    Ability to analyze the requirements and do the decomposition into elementary tasks for functionality implementation. Should be able to solve the assigned problem within the deadline.
    Actively participate in other R&D activities and support new initiatives.
    Initiative to propose patentable ideas/improvements in tools/process.

Interview Questions

• Introduction, values to the company, experience, knowledge, educational qualification   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in May 2018.

Interview

Self introduce/why our company?/reasons for application/why do we choose you/ naturally processed / it was group interview and it also had presentation / it had group discussion/ all of people have to wait in one place/ interview underwent for a day

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Milan (Italy)) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview in which the human resources manager described more me the position for which I applied, asked me about my academic experience, the activities in the group projects I did during my university year, specific skills required for the job and particularly the use of the Office suite and Excel.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwŏn, Kyonggi (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Suwŏn, Kyonggi (South Korea)) in November 2016.

Interview

Resume - Gsat - One Day interview.
    One day interview lasted for more than 12 hours. 3 types of interview in one day. Interview with high level employees -> creative thinking interview with middle level employees - PT interview from information given in a 5 page paper (can choose from 3 questions)

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Chertsey, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

CV and cover letter - emailed.

Test online - these were very hard but remember to not panic and make sure you keep track of the time for each question.

Online interview - was straight forward but very time-restricted.

Assessment day - fun, all employees were lovely and so welcoming, I knew straight away I would fit in with the company!

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2014.

Interview

Two interviews in one day.
    One on your skill and the other on yourself overall.
    Since I was applying for marketing interns, they give us 3 or 4 types of question which I can choose from on marketing strategy. And then it was required to submit marketing strategy in 30 minutes and after that i did presentation in front of 3 interviewers.
    And there was a test after two interviews on the personality.
    It was not very hard and the interviewers overall try to relax candidate.
    It was 3 to 1, 3 interviewers and 1 interviewee.
    One interview takes around 30 minutes but in total it takes about two and a half hours.
    And I was almost the first who took every interviews so it will take around three or four hours on average.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in April 2014.

Interview

You first apply through their website with your motivation and CV, which is quite elaborate. Then you get invited for the Global Samsung Aptitude Test along with hundreds of others to finally make it to the interview round. The 'GSAT' was a horrible experience and I very much doubt what it has to do with real business skills. You are bound to not finish it so that they can pick out the best few.

Interview Questions

• The GSAT itself is probably the biggest obstacle in the whole recruiting process. If you don't focus on having high grades (speak Korean) and extra activities or make the GSAT very good then don't bother applying.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2014.

Interview

behavioral structured interview. I had to go thorugh my resume and cover letter and they asked general interview questions and behavioral structrued questions. First strated with tell me about yourself. And a series of behavioral qeustions waent along.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2013.

Interview

it was good, user exploring my talent really well. . She explains her expectation really blunt, and also she describes organizational structure really well, although she's new as well.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.