Find jobs for Product Manager

Samsung Electronics Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated 8 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

Recruitment Agency12%
HardAverageEasy
Found 21 candidate interviews
Samsung Electronics
Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics

Interview

Met with multiple members. Some we technical-focused. Others were about character and behavior-based questions. Overall it was a good experience. It was important that it was a good fit for both parties.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you dealt with adversity?
    Answer Question
Samsung Electronics
Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics

Interview

At first step is a case study, you should submit your answer to HR, after first screening, you will be invited to user interview, and then background checking and job offer

Interview Questions
Samsung Electronics
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seattle, WA)

Interview

Took 3 months. They love wasting candidates' time. 1. Phone screen with recruiter 2. Video chat with HM 2. Video chat on SQL and tech questions with a Peer Onsite: 1. 1:1 with HM 2. 1:1 with Peer 3. 1:1 with Skip level Overall all questions were on behavioral and team fit. After the onsite, I got a call from the recruiter around a week later informing me the feedback was very good. Then they just ghosted, boom! radio silence. So disrespectful and unprofessional way to treat candidates.

Interview Questions
  • 1. We are not really like actual Tech are u still willing to work here? 2. TBH, the role is not that hard, are u still willing to work here? 3. TBH transparent, people are hard to work with due to Korean bureaucracy, are you still willing to work here? 4. How will u improve the Samsung retail website? 5. A SQL question on ranking
Samsung Electronics
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in Jan 2020

Interview

Easy to get the result of interview. On time and direct to the point. It' s calm and enjoy. Not intimidating compare to other employer that I experienced. Not hassle at all

Interview Questions
  • What are the 3 things I consider in a job?
Samsung Electronics
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics

Interview

Das Vorstellungsgespräch fand zunächst mit dem zukünftigen direkten Vorgesetzten statt und danach mit dem koreanischen Business Manager und einer Dame der Personalabteilung. Weitere Tests o.ä. waren nicht notwendig. Die Fragen in den Einzelgesprächen waren human und machbar.

Interview Questions
Samsung Electronics
Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics

Interview

Very fast, prompt to answer questions. They wanted to fill the opening quickly though, so please take it with a grain of salt. Interviewers were all quite genial and helpful throughout.

Interview Questions
  • General behavioral questions around leadership experience, and case
Samsung Electronics
Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics

Interview

Good interview, with tough questions. Very precise, went through 3 rounds before hire. I was interviewed by three people, one of the persons that interviewed me was being replaced by me, as he went on global mobility program.

Samsung Electronics
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in Oct 2016

Interview

Visited the headquarters building in New Jersey for four interviews with five different people over the course of two hours. First met with a representative from the technical side, then a peer, then the manager and finally two representatives from the marketing department. Getting the interview scheduled was difficult logistically, as the recruiter was in California and the on-site contact was also out of the office on the day of the meeting.

Interview Questions
  • Discuss the process you use for SEO keyword research.
Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Dec 2015

Interview

Rápido , em cerca de 3 semanas já tive o retorno do RH. sempre perguntaram sobre o aumento de pressao e carga de trabalho que teria ao entrar na empresa e se me sentia confortavel com isso.

Interview Questions
Samsung Electronics
Anonymous Employee in Sydney
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Sydney) in Aug 2015

Interview

Applied through agency, it takes 1 weeks to get the initial interview, 3 weeks to confirm the contract. standard interview questions such as describe yourself or previouse work experience

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews

Popular Careers with Samsung Electronics Job Seekers