Samsung Electronics Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Product Manager

Samsung Electronics Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview with HR, Team Manager, then Executive in order. After the series of interviews I got a job offer. Salary and job titles are negotiated after I accepted the job offer. The usual practices. HR staffs were helpful to go through each stage of interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in October 2016.

Interview

Visited the headquarters building in New Jersey for four interviews with five different people over the course of two hours. First met with a representative from the technical side, then a peer, then the manager and finally two representatives from the marketing department. Getting the interview scheduled was difficult logistically, as the recruiter was in California and the on-site contact was also out of the office on the day of the meeting.

Interview Questions

• Discuss the process you use for SEO keyword research.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Very fast, prompt to answer questions. They wanted to fill the opening quickly though, so please take it with a grain of salt. Interviewers were all quite genial and helpful throughout.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions around leadership experience, and case   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

One face to face interview with manager. Met Korean team leader and a few other colleagues. HR was present but didn't ask any questions. Interview questions were around ability to fit into the Korean company culture as well as personal skills and attributes. Was around 1.5 hours long and that was the only interview in recruitment process. Offer was made on the same day after having interview, no other telephone interviews or psychometric testing was required.

Interview Questions

• Are you with not working from home   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2012.

Interview

5 people from company joined the interview. Including The business manager from Korea, the director of department and HR. The interview was smooth. In overall, the questions is normal, we talked about background and views to the electronic market. As well as my opinion on how to deal with difficulty.

Interview Questions

• The market situation of the position I am looking for   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Milan (Italy)) in January 2015.

Interview

Contacted by Phone at first
    Two separate job interview, each one in two session , first one with HR personnel + direct report of position involved
    second one with Korean biz Director and Italian marketing manager

Interview Questions

• previous experience questions
      future objective plan
      decision process   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in March 2012.

Interview

Internal recruitment with the hel;p of consultants

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in September 2011.

Interview

Degree holder with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar Product Marketing role for similar Displays industry or B2B products related to displays
    Ability to interact well with all levels and excellent communication skills
    Able to deal with multiple stakeholders
    Strong presentation and Excel analytic skills

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in November 2010.

Interview

they called me and we set up 1 on 1. i went in and met with HR and VP and that lasted an hour and a half. I didn't hear back from them after my first round.

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Good interview, with tough questions. Very precise, went through 3 rounds before hire. I was interviewed by three people, one of the persons that interviewed me was being replaced by me, as he went on global mobility program.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.