Samsung Electronics Research Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Electronics Research Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

3.4

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

According to the meeting, I got to know the team leader. He suggested to have a try. I was contacted by HR after one month and he arranged the interview schedule. The interview took almost one-day by a group of 7-8 technical persons. After the technical interview, I talked to HR and fill some tables.

Interview Questions

• I have prepared a presentation of my previous research and work. The interview team of 7-8 people asked questions after the presentation. After lunch together, I had a one-by-one interview with 5-6 persons, respectively. Technical questions such as Wimax vs. LTE difference, MIMO detection, etc..   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in September 2017.

Interview

1) I introduce my overall Ph.D. course
    2) I introduce my recent studies, accomplishment, highlights
    3) Interviewer ask me some specific techniques I used in my past studies.
    4) I present a future plan in Samsung Electronics

Interview Questions

• Why Samsung?   1 Answer
    • Are there any techniques I proposed, which can be used in Samsung's products like Galaxy?   1 Answer

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in January 2012.

Interview

on site interview from campus recruiting. There was several teams and with various division from the group and sat on the round table to learn more about the company and so on.

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Moscow (Russia)) in June 2012.

Interview

Meet with group leader and several team members, go through past experience, find common ground with applied position, discuss related technology details, demonstrate other related skills, solve a test problem.

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

They gave me 3 hour advanced algorithm exam (1 problem). ACM-ICPC style problems but you have to implement all the things that you would use (sort, data structure, etc). Brush up your knowledge about graph algorithms and data structure.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.