Samsung Electronics Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Electronics Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

one on one in a cubicle setting. very informal yet insightful. They were very professional through the whole process. Each interview was one on one. Neither one lasted more than an hour. Always let me know how things were progressing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

There is an initial screening conducted by an HR associate. Then you are scheduled for an interview withthe HR head and with the hiring manager. The VP would want to meet you too and then they will decide if they will hire you. The final interview can be a panel interview with the VP for the division and two managers with HR are there.

Interview Questions

• Skills you have and familiarity with the job you are applying for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Indore) in January 2015.

Interview

1. Aptitude Test- Questions from quantitative techniques and logical reasoning ares
    2. Group discussion - Topic was given by the company. There was around 10 people were there in the discussion. Our topic was related to Swatch Bharat
    3. Interview- One round of interview. Asked about my internships, projects, achievements etc

Interview Questions

• 1. Questions related to my internship, project and PORs in my college.
      2. Situation analysis/case based questions   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

A little long but efficient, had to apply online with CV and cover letter.

Had an interview with 2 people. People were generally friendly. The interview was not very difficult, it was more of a conversation. It lasted just under an hour.

Got the role offer shortly after. The process was fast.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.