Samsung Electronics Senior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Electronics Senior Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

2.6

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Richardson, TX (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

contacted by a recruiter, answered some of their questions then had a technical phone interview, then face to face greet and meet with the current team they had. The whole process was easy to me, but afterwards they reported I was about the only one who got through their technical phone interview and about the best candidate they had for the position that applied at that time.

Interview Questions

• how many and what are the FSMO Roles   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Senior Engineer Interview

Interview

During Ph.D, they supported the candidates with obligations.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied to recruiter. The process took 3 weeks.
    The interview process was going very smooth from initial phone interviews to the final on site interview, meeting with the people from senior engineer, principal engineer, manager. The management person told me that I am very good and this will be my job.
    a few weeks later I got a job offer from recruiter.

Interview Questions

• give presentation of my phD work   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Pilani) in August 2018.

Interview

The first round was coding round. Then Shortlisted candidate was called for the interview process. A total of 3 interview round were conducted including the HR round. Computer Subjects knowledge was tested in the interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru) in February 2018.

Interview

Very lengthy process and the interviewer has no clue about the subject I was applying for.
    Interviewer were from Gujrat and continuously talking phone calls about his personal business during interview

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yongin, Kyonggi (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Yongin, Kyonggi (South Korea)).

Interview

Check if he or she is just a 'samsung man'. No need to prepare to show one's speciallity. Just yes, yes i can, no problem. They makes you annoying with abnormal question, but no need to care about it. It is just a process.

Interview Questions

• How can you manage your team, if other members are older than you.   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied directly to HR over e-mail. Phone interview with hiring manager > Skype interview with directors/panel > then an offer. HR is quite responsive and very direct. They ask you to start ASAP and that it's very urgent. Don't believe them. Take some time off before your new demanding job.

Interview Questions

• Your expertise, what you did at grad school / previous job   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in June 2014.

Interview

The process started from Linkedin Mail after which CV was shared and inital call was planned by HR to discuss and share the situation. 11st technical interview went on for almost 1.5 hrs and there was huge issue with Korean english. after the first call and few weeks they planned VC but it was not that agreesive and then after 2 weeks interview with VP and then final selection.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing for you in the company?   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

I have in total 3 interviews. The first one is by phone, second one face to face and third one by video. I was interviewed for a research and development position. All the interviewers were research group members and seniors. During the interview, they ask technical questions but yet very respectful. The purpose was to understand my work and how I could contribute to the team, rather than to question the interviewee's ability. I had a very good experience.

Senior Engineer Interview

Interview

HR group sent an email to me. Had one phone interview, mostly technical questions. Final on-site interview lasted for an hour.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.